“Best Steak and degustation of Truffle selection ”
Review of I'Tuscani 3

I'Tuscani 3
Reserve with
I'Tuscani 3 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 3,014 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: USD 24 - USD 47
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Description: I'Tuscani 3 is a typical tuscan restaurant focused on meat. Our strength is the "Bistecca alla fiorentina" and the cordiality for uor guests.
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

The menu has very limited choice and the price was dear. Yet, it has the best steak that came with a starter of biscuit & chicken liver dip, followed by a big wooden board that piled up sizzling hot steak and colourful vegetable of eggplants, capsicum, zucchini and baked potatoes ...
We just love everything that was on the plate.
The truffles selection came olives, cheese with truffles honey and smoke ham, the taste of the truffle was so rich in its flavour...
All I can say is .
If you love steak and want to pample yourself after a long day, here is the perfect place to indulge yourself in good food.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,060)

Reviewed 8 August 2018

We were able to walk right in. We liked being able to get the t-bone along with water and wine as a package meal for 2. The meat was good- be prepared for a rare steak. If you want it done more than that you should just cook at home. We appreciated the service and the ability to try their special liquor as well at the end of the evening.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Absolutely perfect service. We first got a table booked here from another of their places.

Once there we got exceptional service. Great food, great wine, great aperirives - e everything was the best it can get.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

I was really looking forward to this restaurant after one of my friends stated that it was the best steak of his life. Apparently, I didn't have the same luck. The steak was flavorful but really chewy. There was also more silverskin than I'm used to on the steak. I was also a little put off when the waiter told me that I shouldn't get the Super Tuscan menu because the beef would be not as tasty. He literally said "trust your waiter, I know what's good". I just wanted to get an order of each so we can sample both cuts of steak. Instead I got 2 orders of the Tuscani Menu.

The wine was a good pairing for the steak and I liked the balance that it gave the meal. The steak came with grilled but soggy slices of eggplant and zucchini. At least the potatoes that it also came with were excellent. Overall an average meal due to the huge disappointment of the tenderness of the steak. I took the leftovers home and even cooked the meat more the next day since I thought it may have just been a little undercooked but it was still a little tough (but better). Hope you have better luck with your steak cut.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We loved everything about this restaurant. The personal service, presentation, and the actual food was tremendous. We’ve been in italy for 1 month touring the countryside. All the meals have been good - however this experience was tops for a whole host of reasons. The idea of being a green restaurant is intriguing - and they seem to pull it off with ease. I thought eating off of “paper” (bran) plates was going to be cheesy, but in actuality added to the overall dinning experience. The fact that all of the food was locally sourced was also a plus. Make reservations. You’ll be glad you did