USD 262
USD 329
USD 307
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 382/night.

USD 233
USD 201
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 277/night.

Hotel Rapallo(Florence)
USD 250
USD 167
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 212/night.

Orcagna Hotel(Florence)(Great Value!)
USD 113
USD 110
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 127/night.

USD 474
USD 372
Trip.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 416/night.

FH Calzaiuoli Hotel(Florence)
USD 286
USD 242
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 288/night.

Plus Florence(Florence)(Great Value!)
Hotel Lungarno(Florence)
USD 630
USD 555
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 616/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2015

I had a bad experience with the hostel in may/2015. The hostel is closed (they are renewing it or something). Nobody tells you so when you book or even when you confirm your arrival by phone. You arrive in the address and there is no way to get to know that the hostel is closed. The lady in the shop next to the entrance told me the hostel is closed and that I should call the owner. After 1 hour trying the owner finally told me that the hostel is closed and that I should ring a bell in front of the hostel. I did so, and my booking was not honored (by a confusion). They sent me to another one. Although the service I got in the other two hostels was good, unfortunately I have to write a bad review about Florence Youth Hostel, because of the poor communication, poor organization and ultimately lack of service as the hostel is closed and still accepts reservations.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Luis C
Reviewed 10 October 2014

Finding the hostel was a bit tricky, but boy was this place worth it. At a very minimal price, I stayed at this hostel with a pal of mine. There is a frequently clean and cleaned shared bathroom, clean linens, there is no breakfast - but we were given fruit and water bottles free of charge. Francesco is the kindest soul. Ask him about restaurant suggestions and how to get places. He is very willing to help you out with whatever ya need! The street is quiet at night, so it's quite nice if you're planning on sleeping in the hostel. The location is right next door to Piazza della Signoria - a popular hot spot in Florence. Also a cool place to hang at night that is also close by to the hostel. I highly recommend all travelers to stay at Florence Youth Hostel!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2014

We arrived at our check-in time and followed the email instructions to Condotta 3, but no one showed up, even after we rung the bell for Condotta House. After asking around the shops and calling the number on the email, we called the number on the placard for Condotta House and the owner showed up promptly and took us upstairs (3 flights, by the way). Francesco is a really nice and helpful guy, ask him for restaurant recommendations! Towels and linens are included, the shared bathroom is clean, and the Via della Condotta is a nice and quiet street. As of September 2014, breakfast is not actually included, but we got free bottled water and fruit! Our double room included two twin mattresses that Francesco split from a double into the twins at our request; there was also a desk and chair, a mini-fridge, and a mirrored wardrobe. The location couldn't be better; we could easily stop back in the middle of the day while exploring central Florence, and after spending a night in Piazza della Signoria we could walk back and fall into bed two minutes later. I hope this hostel gets its renovations done, and maybe improves its infrastructure and customer communication. Definitely worth it!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2014

When I booked a 'hostel' at just 20euros for a night in a single room with shared bathroom, I was just hoping for a bed and breakfast arrangement. But to my surprise, this Tasso hostel is a luxury hostel if I may put it so. The staff were extremely polite and helpful. You do have to become a member of the hostel group which can be done at the time of check-in also. The room was comfortable with a kitchen and an open garden like place as a dining area along with a stage and a hall where they hold programmes of local artists on & off.
The best advantage of being in a hostel is that you get the information on the free walking tours and subsidised day tour packages. This information is only available in such hostels and hot in regular or luxury hotels. It is absolute value for money be it information on siteseeing, night life, important tips and making new friends like you.
Colour, language and whether male or female does not make any difference and one can truely enjoy the full trip.
the only small hinch is that it is about 25min walk from the main train station. But the advantage is that they have a cloak room where you can check out - keep your luggage, pick up your small backpack and rome around and finally comeback just in time to pick up your stuff and head towards the station

Room Tip: go on hostelbookers.com to find equivalent places for staying. Good even for family stay.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank pravin g
Reviewed 21 April 2014

My sister and I visited Florence in the middle of a weeklong trip, and upon arriving at the hostel we found no one. Couldn't get in. We thought we'd been conned but after 15-ish minutes, a woman came up to me and asked if I was looking for the Florence Youth Hostel. It turns out they were remodeling the at Condotta 4 and we were actually staying at Condotta 3, and evidently they tried contacting me about check-in while I was Internet-less.

After that rough start, things were fine. Pack lightly because you'll be climbing quite a few stairs, but it's got a nice homey feeling, and the room was probably the biggest place I've stayed in abroad. Plus linens were free. The location is great for sightseeing — so close to the Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio, Duomo, etc. — but beware as it is a 15-minute walk from the train station.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends