“Great time for all, trip highlight”

Chefactory The Taste Workshop
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: From the age of 16 until now, I have tried to pursue the love for taste, tradition, and humility in learning the art of cooking. This art is infinitely large and full of constant changes, beautiful scents, vibrant colors, and unconditional love that I have never imagined… I have put all my passion in choosing the best organic products, DOP, fruit, vegetables, meat, and fish of the best quality. I make sure to touch and smell the ingredients, as well as make everyone else appreciate the scents and aromas of every ingredient possible… I could be here writing endless pages of reasons to explain why I have opened this school, Chefactory – The Taste Workshop, but the reason why I opened the doors is just one. I wish to transmit you to the love of resuming our roots, traditions, history, and life in the art of Tuscan cuisine. The lessons can be taught in: “French-English-Spanish-German-Portuguese-Romanian-Italian”
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is what our kids were looking forward to the whole trip and Francesco did not disappoint them or us. We all had fun and learned something. We made new friends and enjoyed a great meal together. This is something we would definitely do again and would be the first thing we book for our trip to Florence.

Date of experience: April 2018
"cooking class"
in 9 reviews
"from scratch"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend taking a class"
"authentic italian cuisine"
"fun experience"
"all ages"
"great sense of humor"

Reviewed 25 February 2018

A fabulous hands-on cooking experience with chef Francesco. We prepared a four-course dinner, which we then enjoyed with wine. Class sizes are limited to no more that six, to promote learning and maximum interaction with the chef. He is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic (generously shared many tips), and speaks very good English.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I did a 4 course cooking class while visiting Florence and it was such a fun night. We learned how to make ravioli, a souflet, balsamic chicken, and tiramisu. My husband even enjoyed the experience. Chef Francisco makes it so much fun. He is engaging as well as patient. One of the best experiences of our adventure in Italy. Would recommend and want to go back again!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 27 November 2017

We had so much fun at this class with Chef Walter. The freshest ingredients went into making Ragu, Ravioli w Ricotta & Spinach, Fresh Pasta, Chicken Alla Modenese, & Panna Cotta. With his help we made all of these delicious recipes. Chatting and tasting all the way! When in Florence, This Is a Must, just like David!

Date of experience: November 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Chefactory: Fantastic pasta class and unforgettable experience! Found this company online with lots of research and I was so impressed. There are dozens of companies to choose from in Florence, but look no further, Chefactory had great vibes and a facility to acomidate the class you choose while being so much fun. Daily market ingredients, awesome work space, knowledgeable staff, excellent price, and of course delicious meal at the end. My fiancé and I took a noon pasta class (least busy time of day if you're looking to be low key rather than a busy 7pm class with students, but either option is sure to be perfect.) We had Adela teach us three different pastas, a simple and delicious desert, and so many expert tips that I will carry on forever. I am an intermediate at-home cook, and she brought my game to the next level. Very clear instructions so if you're a beginner, no problem, and they have a variety of classes for everyone. Our day was filled with information and cooking, but also plenty of conversation and a professional yet casual environment that made our time comfortable and fun! We rocked three very different pasta techniques and worked with tools and foods, some basic and some new to me, so it was a great mix of all things Italian pasta! We of course had some wine with our meal to end the perfect class. I loved every second!
Thanks Chefactory and Adela for the perfect Florentine experience!

Saluti,