“Fantastic Views of Cortona”
Pool in the morning
Pool in the night Green room
Check Availability
Green room
Relax
Blu room
Red room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
MidnightS...
Vancouver, Canada
“Fantastic Views of Cortona”
Reviewed 14 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We recently returned from a one week stay at Villa Stefania. We had 11 people in our party and rented both apartments. The views of the surrounding area were fabulous and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay! We arranged for Stefania to cook for our group one evening, an authentic tuscan dinner...delicious! Thank you Stefania and Luigi for a great stay!

Management Response
14 Jun 2016
Thanks to you !
Enric0VII...
Florence, Italy
“New Year´s eve in Tuscany”
Reviewed 11 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

We were 3 Family with several Kids spending three days, including the new year´s eve in the Cortona area. Stefania and her husband was very kind, available and flexible to manage three different families needs.
The 2 apartments were like new, and very warm when we arrived, fully equipped (a bottle of fresh oil of olive from their garden olives included). In the reality it is better than in the pictures we got from Internet: a real classic Tuscany villa! Hopefully, despite the season, the weather let us enjoy the garden with a wonderful view on the town of Cortona.
The location was perfect: the kids could play around in the garden and we had a lot of great moment together as one of the apartments has a very big kitchen and dining room, where we could stay together in about 17 persons (adults and children together).
We are going to come back in the summertime: there is a swimming pool still to try!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Peggy G
Rose Hill, North Carolina
“If you have one chance for the best of Italy in the Tuscan region, you should stay at Villa Stefania in Cortona!”
Reviewed 22 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I have stayed in Villa Stefania two times. On this recent trip I was so happy to see our proprietors once again--Luigi and Stefania--and enjoy the beautiful Villa, pool, grounds, views, and various amenities. Like during my first stay, I loved to look at the lights of Cortona from the bedroom window as the sun set and night fell, and also to get up early to watch the sun rise over the hillside of Cortona. I took photos of the flowers, the olive grove, pool, and house in the morning light, midday sun and evening glow. The kitchen was fun to cook in as the spirit of Italy is there. Seating areas were upgraded with new leather sofas and chairs. I found Cortona to be even more charming and delightful than before--with great shopping, dining, art, music gelato, history, and people--as we explored its enchanting streets.

Travelling group: Friends
JoanEG
Atlanta
“Such a special place in the countryside of Cortona, Italy.”
Reviewed 22 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I have been to Villa Stefania four times. Every time I leave, I start planning things I want to do the next visit. The setting of the villa is beautiful! It is so soothing to sit by the infinity pool and hear the sounds of the church bells and the rooster crowing. The villa is so well equipped with everything you need for self catering. Both units have such nice large rooms and all with A/C. You have easy access to shopping, the great town of Cortona and many other towns within and hour drive. Make sure you check out the museum in Cortona. Stefania and Luigi can tell you about the best restaurants. Stefania and Luigi are such wonderful hosts. Getting to know the owners have made me feel like I am going to visit family. They live in Cortona and they will stay in touch with you during your stay. The beautiful olive trees, vineyard and old world charm make it such a special place. The other families I have sent there come away feeling the same way. All of my friends and family come away saying, "love that place".

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing