“Best Ice Cream we had in Italy by a mile”
Review of Gelato ti amo

Gelato ti amo
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Cortona
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 1 June 2016

I really cannot emphasize enough how good this ice cream place is. It beat every other ice cream we had in Italy hands down, and that includes the highly rated Gelateria Dondoli in San Gimignano.
There is a good choice of flavours, perhaps not as many as some places. But my word the quality is good, and I have to say the Mascarpone and Caramelized Fig could be the best ice cream I have ever eaten in my life.
MUST TRY

Reviewed 15 March 2016

The gelato was very inexpensive and had a lot of flavor. Gelato ti amo also had a lot of difference options to choose from. I enjoyed the dark chocolate flavor the most. It appears there are a few other gelato ti amo cafes throughout Italy, but this is the only one i have been too. Cortona is a great town and this is and was my families favorite gelato shop in town.

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

My husband and I treated our wedding guests to gelato from here on our wedding day. The service was fantastic and the fragola gelato in particular was delicious! Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

We enjoyed the different flavors of gelato that we tried in this small town. The portions were not huge, but we were able to try some new flavors.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

I stuck with dark chocolate and it was devine -- creamy and so full of flavour. I am salivating as I type! Staff were very friendly. After sampling gelato around northern Italy, Ti Amo was one of our favourites!