“Ice cream heaven”

Gelateria Dolce Vita
Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Cortona
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

As written by Frances Mayes there is an ice cream heaven in Cortona. A couple of days ago we went to visit Cortona and bought 3 ice creams from a lovely lady at gelateria Dolce Vita. We ordered the euro 2,50 cone each with two flavors of ice cream. We were overwhelmed by the quantity and taste. A once in a lifetime experience....

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

While walking the streets we paused for one of the many Italian gelato breaks. Good gelato. Delicious biscotti and pastry options. Prices slightly higher

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Not good, but not bad either. I wouldn't seek out this gelato shop, but if passing by at the end of a walk into town from Torreone I might pop in to get a cone.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

I love gelato and Dolce Vita did not disappoint. Even the smallest cup is a generous portion of creamy goodness. Stopped here three times on the day we visited Cortona. It was a very hot day!!

Reviewed 6 October 2016

I entered this place because they sell beautiful and delicious chocolats!!
I even came back to buy more chocolats before i leave the town.
I strongly recommend this visit!!