We have just returned from a week in Sicily where we stayed at the Andromaco Palace Hotel. Rooms were simple but comfortable, and breakfast included different types of ham, tomatoes, boiled eggs, cereals, croissants bread and various jams. The staff could not have done more to make our stay enjoyable. A family atmosphere prevails. There is a small parking area which was welcome, as street parking is a challenge here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the east coast of Sicily, the l'Andromao Palace Hotel has a hillside location in the picturesque town of Taormina. The Hotel offers rooms with beautiful view of the sea, easily accessible. The property open all year round and features a charming outdoor swimming pool with sunbeds and beach umbrellas, a bar, elegantly furnished lounges and private parking facilities. Due to its location, the property is the ideal place to discover Sicily's rich cultural and natural heritage. Rooms are spacious and comfortable, all rooms are furnished in a classical style and have private bathroom, hairdryer, TV sat, direct dial Telephone, heating, air conditioning, balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, lastminute.com.au and Evoline ltd so you can book your Andromaco Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Andromaco Palace
- Andromaco Palace Taormina
- Andromaco Palace Hotel Taormina, Sicily