All reviews a quiet residential area nice pool family run lovely little hotel cakes mac and cheese town sea euros terrace coast meats
Reviewed 7 February 2016

My group stayed at the Andomaco Palace hotel for several nights and were greeted as family/friends. The rooms were convenient and provided a balcony overlooking the sea. Watching the small fishing boats as the sun rose was a spectacular event each morning. Breakfast was superb with freshly prepared cafe latte, citrus fruit straight from the garden (spoiling me forever with its lucious, juicy taste.) The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. I definitely would stay there again.

Room Tip: Main floor with a balcony overlooking the sea
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mary Ann D
Reviewed 7 February 2016

I stayed at the Andromaco as a part of a group. We all had nice rooms with balconies overlooking the swimming pool and the ocean. It was great to see the sun rise out of the sea!! The staff was most attentive treating us every morning to freshly squeezed orange juice and a big basket filled with freshly- picked mandarins. They also made some tea late in the evening to settle an upset stomache. Even though wenhad an early departure, they got up with us to see us off ( after having provided us with breakfast boxes)This was my second time staying there and I would definitely stay there again. Love the quiet location!!!
Jutta

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2015

I enjoyed my stay in a calm and sunny room of the Andromaco Palace Hotel. The hotel is situated ca. 12 minutes of walk from Porta Messina, in a calm residential area, and has a spectacular view towards the sea - beautiful in the night and during the day, sun or rain. It also has a swimming pool.The owners and employees are kind and helpful. In its category, Andromaco is a good and calm place to stay in Taormina.

Room Tip: Take a room with a view of the Mediterranean sea.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Dubravka M
Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

Room was clean and had a Nice view on the sea from our balcony :).
Good + friendly Service at Reception + breakfast :-).
Breakfast was Nice and included.
You can sit on a balcony next to the buffet and Admire the sunrise over the wonderful sea.

Walking distance to the City center is about 15 Minutes.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Niklas Z
Reviewed 29 September 2015

Go some wear else you will regret if you go here go to a better hotel any is better than this on no parking do air condishon hot you do not need any Pegays and bring a portable frig did I metion there is no frig? :( luckily there is a toilet but that is the only good part it sucks do not go for you're on good.

Room Tip: Bad none are good
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family