“My lovely holiday”

The view from inside
The amazing view
The Balcony
The Balcony
Wake up looking at the sunrise
The beach of Mazzeo Taormina
Catania
Agrigento
View of the beach
General view of Mazzeo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Timisoara, Romania
“My lovely holiday”
Reviewed 3 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Dear Fufu and Pinuccio,

The holiday I spent in your apartment in June 2013, is neither the first , nor the last there. As I have told you when I left, although I travel a lot and I have seen many countries, beautiful landscapes, good or not so good B&Bs and hotels, for me Holiday=Da Concettina + the wonderful Letojani beach, and your clean and well equipped apartments. With you, I feel so familiar. You two are so warm and kind, and your place is exactly what I need for a perfect vacation.

So, thank you Fufu, for being there whenever we needed something, and for keeping the place so clean . And thank you Pinuccio for the tasty breakfast, and for teaching us gently, step by step your song-like language – Italian.

I look forward to come again to that dream- like place as soon as possible. Please give our best regards to your mother and best wishes for you two. Liliana and Florian

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: cleanliness
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
MichaelTo...
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“One awesome view from your appartment!”
Reviewed 29 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011
people found this review helpful

Me and my wife where on honeymoon in Sicily and made a round trip on the island. We spend most of our time in hotels but we also wanted the freedom of a appartment so we booked this one.

After climbing three stairs, do not go here if you have troubles with stairs, you will see the most beautifull sea view ever. The appartment itselve was clean and very nice. You have airconditioning in both the living room and bedroom. A small TV, a washing machine and a shower and if you ever get in a fight with your wife you have a sleeping couch ;)

The location of the appartment was very good, located in a small village but close to some nice restaurants.

I would definitely recommend this appartment to people that want to stay for 5 days or less. In those 5 days you can see most of the enviroment. If you are looking for staying longer I would advise to do this as a beach holiday, then this appartment is perfect!

Pinuccio and Kristina (the owners) where very happy to see us and we felt very very welcome!

Enjoy your holiday and a small tip, get the garage for the extra money it is worth it alot.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Tourists
Management Response
12 Jul 2011
Thank you very much for recommending our apartment to every one will read this wonderful review!
We really like your comments, you couldn't make us happier.
We had a great pleasure in meeting you and your wife during your honey moon and we were sure that our apartment was the perfect location for a romantic stay.
Then we have to say that you have been so kind to us, very respectful for the apartment given.
Thank you very much for your stay and if you ever come back to Sicily don't forget that you are welcome!
Kristina and Pinuccio
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing