“5 Stars!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Gloria D
San Francisco, California
“5 Stars!”
Reviewed 2 December 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We loved our stay in Casa Nizza. Friends and I rented two of the three apartments a ailable, and we could not have been happier. The location is ideal, our host was friendly and helpful, and the apartments were very clean and beautifully furnished. The artwork alone is incredible. We will be stsying here again next year, and look forward to having a glass of wine on the veranda overlooking the sea.

Travelling group: Solo
6 Dec 2016
Thank you for your lovely words on my property. I try to do my best to have comfortable apartments for my guests hoping to having them back in their next visit to Ortigia.
jmackillo...
New York City, New York
“Dr”
Reviewed 22 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Spotlessly clean, convenient and well situated for beach and town. Our landlady is wonderfully helpful.

27 Oct 2016
I always try to do my best to let my guests feeling at home.
I want them to enjoy Casa Nizza ortigia by the sea in any season.
ljw47612
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“A comfortable apartment, great location and a friendly welcoming host.”
Reviewed 15 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay in beautiful Ortigia, our comfortable, spotlessly clean apartment was in the perfect location to access the whole island with a wide range of restaurants, galleries and museums nearby. There was a wonderful sea view from the terrace and it was just a short walk to the swimming platform nearby.

Our friendly welcoming host Guiseppina, really helped to make our holiday a great experience. We really appreciated her knowledge of the area and she was only to happy to help us who r reverend she could.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Anni P
Maleny, Australia
“The perfect location and ambience to relax and enjoy beautiful Ortigia from.”
Reviewed 29 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

My host, the lovely Guiseppina, couldn't do enough to make my stay more enjoyable. I was met at the end of the street where we had arranged for the taxi driver to deliver me and shown to the most gorgeous apartment. It was recently renovated and was just delightful....huge comfortable bed, lovely bathroom and large airey dining, kitchen, living area. I felt immediately 'at home' as I was shown all the other amenities and particularly loved the upstairs courtyard above the amazingly blue ocean. Casa Nizza is in a lovely part of the island and only minutes from fabulous eateries and tourist attractions. I particularly enjoyed wandering along the cute little streets taking turns left and right just to see where I'd end up because being on a reasonably small island you can't really get lost, you just discover more great places!! I liked being able to get on one of the three electric tourist bus lines and be at a location within minutes. I would really have liked to stay longer at this beautiful property and to spend more time getting to know the lovely Guiseppina. I highly recommend this property and will definitely return.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the ambience
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
30 Jun 2015
Hi Thank you for your lovely words.
It was a pleasure meeting you and having you as a guest.
I would really love having you back in Ortigia.
All the best
Giuseppina
BristolSh...
bristol
“Perfecto!”
Reviewed 12 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

We have just returned from a two week stay at Casa Nizza and we had the most wonderful time. The Court Yard apartment is beautiful and has a feeling of space as it has a bed room up stairs and second small bathroom. The little court yard is perfect for alfresco lunch or just sitting sipping a glass of wine. The roof terrace is fabulous with a wonderful view of the sea which is intoxicating!
Our host Guiseppina was wonderful and full of great advice and recommendations for restaurants and places to visit. Although there was plenty to do in Ortigia and Syracuse we were content some days to just chill on the terrace.
We will most definitely be back and we recommend Casa Nizza to everyone!
The two other apartments are equally beautiful and it would work well for friends or a larger family to take two or all three apartments together.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The terrace with wonderful sea views
Liked least: nothing!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
14 Jun 2015
Thank you! You have been like friends staying in my place. It was great sipping a cup of tea with you on the terrace and enjoy the breeze at sunset.
Hope to see you back in Ortigia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing