See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 November 2014

We really wanted to like this hotel because of its close proximity to Ortigia and other Siracusa sites, but in the end, we could only tolerate one night and left quickly. Not only was the shower stall tiny, but the hot water cycled between extremely hot and cold which made showering impossible. Our room faced a busy street corner where kids, cars, motorcycles raced around all hours of the night and even with the balcony door closed, the noise was unbearable. WiFi was nonexistent in the room. Breakfast was sad - one cup of juice, one cup of tea/coffee, and one croissant. The bed was comfortable, though.

Room Tip: all rooms face the street so bring earplugs
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MindyLePooh
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I spent a great weekend in Siracusa. Thanks to this Hotel, I was very close to the city center and to the beach, just 5minutes by walking. I liked so much this hotel because, most of all, it was so close to most of the best place of the city and furthermore I found all the comfort I needed: very good hospitality, wonderful and clean rooms, parking for the car, good breakfast and a graceful roof to relax and get tanned.
A special thanks to Tony for the good advice he gave me to spend a good holiday and a special kiss to Simona, what a beautiful woman :). I hope to see you soon guys

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Good price, for rooms with included breakfest. Very kind and helpful receptionist with english capabilities which is not always the case in sicily:)
Its located 20 min walk from the old city center which is okay... it also have wifi ind the reception

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 30 December 2012

This hotel was such a find. Small, simple, family run. I went to Siracusa to visit the race track my father went to as a young sailor in the 50's. The city is gorgeous and the small, simple hotel was perfect. The owner (father of the manager) was on hand to ferry me across town on my last morning, which was much appreciated.

I will probably return to Siracusa and to this hotel. Thank you for your hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 December 2012

The room is clean and cosy. We stayed at this place for 3 nights, excellent hosts, throughout our stay they were very polite and friendly and made us feel welcome. Overall great experience: a very pleasant place to stay for visiting Sirscusa.

• Stayed: September 2012