“Lovely helpful welcome”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
The Twin Bedroom
The Twin Bedroom
Hallways
Balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Martin R
“Lovely helpful welcome”
Reviewed 26 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We have very much enjoyed our stay here in the centre of Palermo. Chiara made us very welcome and helped us with recommendations of what to see and do. The apartment is clean and tidy with good wifi. Definitely worth a visit.

27 May 2016
Dear guests,
Thank you for your kind and sincere feedback.
I hope to see you again in my town!
You will be very welcome back to my place.
Lynne F
Napa, California
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 12 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

This flat was comfortable for my husband and I and would be comfortable for two couples. The rooms are good sized; although the kitchen is small, it is well equipped. Laundry facilities are available in the flat. From this location, we walked everywhere we wanted to go while visiting Palermo for 3 days. Chiara was an excellent host and met us at the flat. She provided us with a city map and spent time with us reviewing suggested sites. She was well organized and provided a binder of information, including good places to eat, shopping, sightseeing, and public transportation. She also provided us with a starter bottle of water and some espresso cups, along with a lovely treat of pastries she had bought at a local patisserie. We felt very welcome here and she was accessible to us by phone during our stay. A really excellent experience!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Host, location, comfy accomodation
Liked least: Not applicable
12 May 2016
Dear guests ,
I've really appreciated your sincere and positive feedback.
It has been a real pleasure hosting you and giving you useful tips to make your stay more enjoyable.
Thank you also for mentioning the amenities my apartment has to offer.
You are always welcome back to my place!!
Take care,

IloveItal...
Austin, Texas
“Perfect apartment in Palermo”
Reviewed 11 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

This spacious apartment has high ceilings and lots of windows and full of light. It has a balcony that looks out to a park below that is filled with orange trees and palm trees. The heat was on and the apartment warm when Chiara met us. Heat in the bathrooms too and plenty of hot water. The rooms were large. Chiara had a list of close restaurants, grocery stores, banks, monuments, and also maps. She also had a gift of cannoli and cassata waiting for us!

This area is very old and charming and full of narrow winding streets and remnants of palazzos (now apartments). We walked everywhere from this location. To the sea, the markets, Quattro Canti, the cathedral. We always felt safe. This area is being revitalized and there are B&Bs and fine restaurants all around. I recommend this location. My family will stay here again when we return Palermo.

Chiara arranged taxis for us to and from the airport and also helped us with items that were being mailed to us from our last city. Answered my many questions. The best concierge.

Liked best: beautiful apartment
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
12 Feb 2016
Dear guest,
thank you for staying with me and leaving your much appreciated feedback.
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Xirba and in Palermo.
After all, it's my mission to provide you with an unforgettable experience and be your home away from home.
Thank you once again for your valuable feedback.
i certainly look forward to welcoming you back again soon with my gratitude to your appreciation.
Warmest regards,
sloughrus...
slough
“Comfortable modern apartment”
Reviewed 31 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay in this very central apartment. Chiara welcomed us and was extremely helpful with all her advice about our visit. She arranged some parking (80Euros for 6 nights, so quite expensive), only a 3 min walk away. We had a problem when the owners of the car park did not understand that we wanted to take our car out for the day, but Chiara kindly explained all this to them over the phone. The apartment has two good sized bedrooms, one ensuite, one with a bathroom next to the bedroom; a good sized living-dining area and a small kitchen. It was all perfectly clean. The only problem we had was that our friends, who are both fairly light-sleepers, were kept awake by the noise from the masherator of a neighbouring apartment. It should also be noted that there were hardly any English language TV stations, so taking some DVDs would have been a good idea.

Liked best: Overall apartment
Liked least: The masherator
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
2 Nov 2015
Dear Lynn,
Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at Xirba. Your feedback is extremely valuable to me, as I strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects that need updating. It is a pleasure to announce that I will be getting a Netflix subscription this month, so future guests can watch any kind of original language movies and tv shows on my smart tv.
I know that car parting cost is not cheap. That's because this is the only car parking in a large area and they keep prices high. I will do my best to make a deal and get a discount on the parking fee.
As for the noise during the night time, I am really sorry and I kindly ask you to convey my apologies to your friends. That noise was caused by a damage to the macerator which is located on the floor below. I will fix the problem in the next couple of days.
Thanks again for your kind notes. It would be such a pleasure to welcome you back to my place in the next future.

SUE P
Sandown, United Kingdom
“excellent well situated &equipped apartment with most helpful owner”
Reviewed 28 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

We spent a wonderful time at this lovely apartment in Palermo. It is ideally situated for visiting all main sights, yet in a quiet area, away from passing traffic. It is well equipped & tastefully decorated. Chiara, the owner, was most helpful in providing all the information we needed for our stay, & was there to meet us despite our flight having been diverted & delayed until past midnight! We would highly recommend this apartment.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The layout of the apartment
Liked least: nothing
Your age range 50-64
Families with young children
28 Oct 2015
Dear guests,
I really thank you for your positive feedback. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay at my property.
Your kind words push me to do even better.
If you ever come to my city again, have no doubt you have your home away from home here!!
Chiara
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing