See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Great place with central location. In the centre and not too far to walk from the train station. Clean, comfortable room; nice breakfast. Soundproof windows, balcony; the building had a lift which was great as it was on an upper floor.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2013

The room was clean, large and charming with its old-style furniture. The bed was fine. Very good isolation from the noisy street.
the bathroom is new.
the breakfast was simple, but good, with fresh croissants, marmalade and butter, tea, coffee, etc.
The street entrance and hall looks a bit strange as it is old, but the B&B itself is really nice.
There is an old lift (remember to close the doors preopperly at all times, otherwise it does not work!!).
The owner is really friendly and helpful, a natural host.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2013

When we first came to Palermo we stayed there for two nights. Arrival and check-in was very uncomplicate. Gerino, the owner, welcomed us in person. The room was classy furnished and very clean. We had a small balcony. With windows closed there was hardly any street noice noticeable. We had a private bathroom across the hall. It was very clean. The location is great with all the sights within walking distance. When we returned to Palermo after one week we stayed at Casa di Zoe again. This time we had the "suite". Just fantastic. Grazie!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Florri_da
Reviewed 12 March 2013

I have to say that I have never expected b&b to be of such good standards! My room was excellent, lovely decor with a balcony and a big comfy bed. Every day breakfast was served fresh with a smile. The location couldn't be better- as a solo traveller I really needed to stay somewhere safe and Via Roma, a street full of shops, is definitely a good location. It was also near the main saights of Palermo which made me happy as I am not a fan of long walks. The owner and his son, who speak fluent English, showed a can-do attitude at all times and were always ready to help and give advice. I strongly recommend this b&b!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank cultureVultureEurope
Reviewed 9 February 2013

Me and my husband spent a week in this beatiful B&B. The attention for the details is high. The atmosphere is so cosy we felt home. Our room was a peaceful large double, clean with private bathroom and a big window, almost half of my flat in London! I really enjoyed the contrast between the antique sicilian fornitures and the strong colours of the floor tiles, so well mixed and tasty. The owner was absolutly adorable and gave us so many tips about Palermo. The location is perfect (Via Roma), we didn't use any public trasport to visit the main attractions, 10-15 minutes walking was the avarage. There is air conditioned all around the place, so in summer I guess it will be fine as well and Wi-Fi for free so we printed maps day per day. I would like to suggest to everyone to stay at La casa di Zoe.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiete because there are double windows with double glazed glasses so it is just personal taste.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple