All reviews central station great location via roma rooms are spacious high ceilings each morning auberge elevator tv floor wifi bathroom neighborhood luggage street
Reviewed 13 August 2018

A really good option for staying in Palermo. The rooms are clean and elegantly furnished. The atmosphere is very friendly and relaxed - you litterally pass through the appartment of the family who is running the albergo on the way to your room. Nice breakfast (served in the room). One of the nicest places I have ever stayed.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Don’t forget that 5 Stars/very good does not equal luxury. These are exceptionally clean rooms with high ceilings that are part of the families home on the 5th floor (yes, there is an elevator). On your way to the front desk, you pass the private kitchen where granny watches the tv and folds towels. Charming for me, maybe not for others. Beige is color motif. Old fashioned. But, for me perfect, especially with the little trolley replete with rolls, butter, jam, juice and cappuccino! I smiled all morning.

NB a 10 minute walk to historic district, but across street from central station and airpot buses.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ritz1165
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I was in Palermo just for one night and chose this hotel due to its location for my meeting.the staff were very friendly and helpful during my stay.the room was very big and spacious,a double bed and plenty of space for luggage etc.i cannot fault the room at all but my only thing was not having my own bathroom But this was MY choice as I knew this before I booked so not a complaint against the hotel.i would definitely recommend this hotel as it is 1 minute from the train and coach station and right next to via Roma for all your shopping,food etc

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank leigh1680
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Perfect location, just 1 min from central station and 10 min from Old town. Great price and lovely service. Everything was very clean and tidy. I had a room with huge balkony and stunning view. Totally recommend that hotel!

Date of stay: April 2018
2  Thank Magda P
Reviewed 22 February 2018

On top of an art deco building is a nice albergo situated. Here we got a quiet, clean and tasteful room with nice linen and comfortable bed (except the hard pillows) in the center near the railway station. Breakfast came on a brick table and the staff was nice and helpful.

Room tip: I suggest the pillows are replaced by more soft ones.
Date of stay: July 2017