All reviews an oasis room was clean two nights great hotel mattress receptionist city airport
Reviewed 28 November 2017

The place is very good, new bathroom, new matress, great people, very nice breakfast ... Everything was better than I ´ve seen in the pictures. I will be back for sure my next time in Palermo, Sicily !!!!

Date of stay: November 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Massimiliano S, Direttore at Casena dei Colli, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Guest ,
we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. We hope to welcome you at Casena dei Colli next time.
Thank you so much.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a week on business..This is a residential hotel..As seen on other reviews the new block is better than the old,but there are signs to show that this is on progress..However in the old part it does need a spruce up..In the new...Well took awhile to sort out what light switch to use,actually all over the show..Next is the shower..be careful unless you’re torvile and dean..very slippery,as well as the floor tiles inside and out...when wet ...H&S ..
Staff are very good..Breakfast it ok
Try the La bacceria restaurant on the main drag..vgood and good price..Chou!!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Massimiliano S, Direttore at Casena dei Colli, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Craig,
We are very happy to have met your expectations. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Rooms spotlessly clean, bathroom good size, breakfast very good, even English tea. But it's a long way from the centre of town and, in a residential area, rather isolated - local bars and restaurants few and far between, and taxi to town rather pricey. You will get a good night's sleep in a safe part of town and if you are in a tour group, it's probably great. But you're a bit out of it if you aren't.

Date of stay: October 2017

Dear Guest ,
thanks a lot for yuor reviews, we are really happy that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. We hope to welcome you again next time.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Lovely clean and spacious rooms with modern bathrooms. Great breakfasts to suit everyone and a wonderful conference and restaurant at the office Baronali on site. The staff were helpful and courteous.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Massimiliano S, Direttore at Casena dei Colli, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I am a traveller....I like to go around the world for fun and for work.
If I find a place that is worth another visit I go back. I have been several time at this hotel. When there have been an issue it was resolved quickly. The team in this hotel make the difference. The reception team is great...Davide, Debora, Francesca are excellent. It was lovely to chat with them, always helpful , professional people. I have been in posh hotel and despite been perfect rooms etc their customer service was poor so I appreciate good customer service when I experienced..
Well Done guys you the rock in casena dei colli.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ester V
Massimiliano S, Direttore at Casena dei Colli, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Dear Ester,
Reading your words is a great satisfaction for all of Us.
The customer's centrality and the utmost care, attention and willingness to the expectations of all our guests ,are the main skill of our staff, showing daily commitment, passion and great professionality.
Thank you so much for all the boys and girls of "Casena dei Colli"
I hope so much, to have you as soon as possible in our Hotel
Your sincerely