“Great experience”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Libertà
Description: The restaurant was founded in 1999 and is located in the heart of the city. E 'managed by the owner, who has created with great skill, unique atmosphere, attractive, combining a culinary offerings really interesting. The decor of the room is warm and rustic, truly a great place to spend pleasant and relaxing evenings in front of succulent dishes.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Very friendly service, fast, the pasta was great, with some creative combinations, meat dishes delicious, very good wine and also beer from a microbrewery, no wonder the place was full... :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,546)

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Everything was perfect. One of my best pasta experience in a restaurant in Sicily. The staff was very friendly and welcoming, also when I called to book a table. We had a great evening.

1  Thank inannalena
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I am in this amazing town again... and as usual.. I will try to have at least a dinner at your place... you never fail me.. no matter when and why I come ... you are an excellence of this town.. amazing food, wine and quality service ... keep the great work up

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Sorry, from England and expected a better pizza than this and in London or where I live in Southport, we get better pizza cooked I might say from an Sicilian Chef. Arancino dry and tasteless, frozen chips........ COME ON THIS IS ITALY. FFS

Reviewed 25 September 2017

If you want try the real taste of Palermo, "Il Baro" is the place right for you! The excellent food and the great service made our dinner unforgettable!
After 25 years spended in Palermo i can say without any doubts that "il Baro" is definitely my favorite restaurant in the city. I was amazed from the quality of the ingredients and the cozy atmosphere that makes this place unique.
I strongly recommend to try the "Zuccotto" and "Tortino al cioccolato"! Can't wait to come back, I already miss it!

1  Thank Ivano O