“Best pizza ”

Il Siciliano
Ranked #43 of 736 Restaurants in Messina
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Il siciliano storico locale del messinese ,ha sempre avuto partivolare attenzione alle tradizioni nostrane portando in tavola i piatti caretteristici delle cucine delle nostre nonne.Ottime le pizze con farine macinate a pietra e cotte con forno a legna.Vendita e degustazione di vini e prodotti siciliani.
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We had dinner 1st night in Messina... We've tasted a variety of delicious pizzaz....friendly staff and friendly ambiance... We had also the chance to taste the dessert __> magnificent... Affordable prices and a great selection with friendly staff... You can get a very decent portion for a very reasonable price... N. B. you will be charge for 2 euros just to sit down and eat... Recommended

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Found this gem right outside from the port in Messina, Sicily. WOW is all I can say!! My husband had an octopus salad that was so plentiful and delicious that he couldn’t help me with my Pizza Regina Margheritte!! What can I say about the pizza?! Beyond great!! There’s nothing like it in America. The local beer was wonderful and, again, plentiful! The topping on it all was the pistachio cannoli which was brought after lunch was over! Oh my! Glad I cannot get this in Florida because I’d definitely be in trouble!!! Thank you for showing us what Messina food is all about. Hope to be back again soon. Ciao.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Would not recommend
Food good but expensive
Service slow - not just taking time over a meal but sitting for 10 mins trying to catch an eye to order coffee then another 10 for 2 espressos slow

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Fabulous food at reasonable prices. Reasonably good service for Italy. In Italy one cannot be in too much of a hurry. Just enjoy the great food!

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Have been dining here for many years now and they always deliver! Food is great. Wait staff is terrific. Management is “hands on”. This is one of my go to places!!!