See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 February 2017

We have been there in January. Very friendly staff. Very clean and a good breakfast. OMAR was amazing. he helped us in anything we needed. Very friendly and VERY VERY helpful !!

GRAZIE di tutto OMAR !! :)

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2017

The room was alright, the quality-price ratio was somewhat fair, but I couldn't sleep at all due to a terrible sound that was coming from the balcony I guess. My friend and I tried to locate the source of the noise, but we couldn't find it. It sounded as if a nuclear reactor was going on and off all night. Also, the members of the staff barely spoke any english, so we couldn't ask them about it. We just had to put up with it. If it weren't for that unbearable noise, my review would have been positive. I should mention that I stayed in room 16 and maybe the other rooms didn't have that problem....

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 December 2016

Super central, very clean and staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Had a room with balcony with a view of Mount Etna. Via Etnea is a very busy and noisy street so if you want a quiet room avoid the front rooms. The building is old fashioned but still lovely.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a balcony to get a view of Etna. However the street is quite noisy.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2016

All I can say to summarise is, do not stay here. No water means no flushing toilets, no showers, no washing. We were told the problem was city wide, although the restaurant next door had water. This was a very hot day. The lift stopped between floors trapping my family, and it took over an hour to free them. A ghastly experience followed by a studied lack of interest. Once they had our money they were not even bothered.

Room Tip: Rooms in other hotels might have water
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2016

The room was really nice.. The air condition worked perfectly, we had a small fridge which turned our water into ice.. But the let-down was, that the wifi wasn't working except near the reception area. They told us that the technician was going to come the next morning but the problem wasn't resolved 5 days later till our stay lasted! And they were always telling us that the technician was going to come the next day, then the next day, etc.
Also, after 2 days, I placed my towel on the floor in the morning so that it will be replaced. Went back to the hotel at 7pm and the beds weren't made and the towels were still on the floor. The receptionist told us that they had a problem with the laundry and the towels were going to come at around 8pm, although we had to go out before. After we went back to the hotel that night, preparing myself to find clean towels so that I can shower, the room remained the same with the dirty towels still on the floor. So disappointed!
Other than that, some receptionists were helpful and the hotel room was nice and quiet.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends