“Embarrassed ”
Review of Feelin' Good

Feelin' Good
Reserve with
Feelin' Good is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 1,238 Restaurants in Catania
Price range: USD 8 - USD 17
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Embarrassing as it is we wandered into a burger joint on our last night in Sicily, we sat outside on the road in a parking space! We ordered some starters the wings were incredible but the crisp/chips which were home made were better than anything kettle could produce and still warm! 2 burgers 1 rib 1 chicken burger and what a treat. Some of the best burger restaurant food I have ever had. If you’re done with fish and pasta and find yourself in Catania give yourself a treat!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

We visited them at lunch to have a quick meal and it was successful. Tried their deconstructed burger - meat and condements were great! Salat was acceptable. But their menu seems to be more oriented on grilled meat with great options.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We came at lunch and they sat us quickly. I definitely recommend the food - all 6 of us had burgers (which were very tasty and good size) and 5 of us had the refreshing smoothies (definitely recommend!). The burgers come with a side of chips and a burger is about 8 to 15 euros.

The only downside is the service wasn't great. It took a while to attract their attention. They also didn't have any milk when we asked for cappuccinos

Would definitely recommend for a lunch - great burgers!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

This was the first place we found when we arrived to Catania. We parked the car and found this restaurant. We weren’t sure of what to expect but we were very lucky. The food was tasty and the service was great, although it was really crowded. I had a grilled veal meat and my friend got fish. Both dishes were tasty and big portions...

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Made a reservation at 830 and arrived 15 minutes early. There was a guy in jeans and a casual top leaning on the desk on his mobile. He eventually looks up. He seats me but just as he’s walking away he points to the clock and tells me I am early. I’m counting 6 empty tables on just this side of the restaurant and at 830 pm there are still the same number. He must have anticipated a rush. Waiting staff are lovely however. The usual efficiency. Food is mostly frozen ingredients and very basic. It was just ok. Nothing special but they lost my vote over the unfriendly welcome. The guy in charge has still not smiled once and looks at the floor when speaking with guests. Could be a winner. But as long as they have him and the frozen to deep fry food it’s a no go.

Date of visit: April 2018