“Disappointing dining experience”
Review of I Quattro Mari

I Quattro Mari
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
I Quattro Mari is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 1,192 Restaurants in Catania
Description: Via Coppola 62-64-66 Catania. Un viaggio sensoriale all’insegna del buon cibo e del buon vino. Menu’ alla carta e menù degustazione con abbinamento vini. I QUATTRO MARI , L'ALTRO MODO DI FAR RISTORAZIONE. APERTI 7 GIORNI SU 7. REALIZZIAMO EVENTI PERSONALIZZATI PER BANCHETTI E RICORRENZE.
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We decided to go to this restaurant on our first night in Catania after reading all the positive reviews and were greatly disappointed. The service was good, but the food was found wanting.We ordered the crunchy octopus to start. The presentation of the dish was great, but the octopus was rubbery and chewy. The mains were ok. It all felt a little overpriced for the quality of the dishes we received.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

The food was pretty nice.
I ordered a mixed salad and the portion was very small. It also took the waiter 10-15 minutes to give me the wi-fi access code.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just experienced this wonderful restaurant. Everything we ordered, we loved. The portions were perfect, the food delicious, and the service excellent. We will definitely return. Grazie Dino, e stato un piacere.

1  Thank Dan P
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Sure, this is not a budget restaurant by any means, still it's worth every penny they will charge you.
I would recommend to stay in the inside part if you have issues with scooters/cars/people passing by you while you dine. Honestly, I enjoyed the outside better as it gives you that Italian feel.
In short - probably one of the best places in Catania to have sea food.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I have been with 4 friends for a dinner. Starter (crudité) were very nice. Also the fishes (prawns) were good.