“Great Food, Place and Service !!”
Review of I Quattro Mari

I Quattro Mari
Reserve with
Save up to 40% when you reserve online *
I Quattro Mari is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 1,182 Restaurants in Catania
Description: Via Coppola 62-64-66 Catania. Un viaggio sensoriale all’insegna del buon cibo e del buon vino. Menu’ alla carta e menù degustazione con abbinamento vini. I QUATTRO MARI , L'ALTRO MODO DI FAR RISTORAZIONE. APERTI 7 GIORNI SU 7.
Reviewed 30 November 2017

We went on a Saturday night and we had oysters, octopus, ink squid spaghetti, spaghetti with raw tuna. and the «semi fredo» as a dessert. Food was delicious and we received a good recommendation for the wine. Totally worth it!

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Every dish that we had was delicious. For the starters , we had octopus and oysters; it was very good. The octopus was fresh and cooked just right.
For the main, we had the pasta and it was very tasty. I don't like desserts like semi fredo but it was good and not too sweet. Overall, I would highly recommend the restaurant for food and great service. Very friendly staff.

1  Thank selmacevro
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

It is not a large restaurant, and i loved it. In the city center with a modern style the staff serves the most fresh fish and very sophisticated dishes. The prices are very decent. A must go

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

For antipasto we ordered the octopus salad, wich wasn't a salad but cooked octopus with parsley and a little bit of lemon. Primo piatto was pasta with fruits of the sea which was good but not really tasteful. Secondo piatto was crunchy octopus little overgrilled and not crunchy. My girlfriend had pasta with gamberi, zucchini, vongole and cherry tomatoes what wasnt tasteful at all. For the second she had a fritto misto, way oversalted and fried in old oil, she left pretty much all but waiter didnt asked what was wrong. We wanted a cup of local wine, what cost us 0'4L 12€.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I was recommended this restaurant by a local friend and it was a great dining experience. I had the Linguine allo Scoglio which was delicious and wonderfully presented. For desert, I had the pistachio and chocolate semifreddo which was also amazing. The service was very good. I highly recommend this restaurant and I will likely dine here again the next time I'm in Catania. Complimenti al cuoco

1  Thank José O