“Excellent fish restaurant ”
Review of I Quattro Mari

I Quattro Mari
Ranked #15 of 1,062 Restaurants in Catania
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Visited as a couple on a Saturday night which probably explains why the service whilst efficient was a tad slow. I had the soup mussels to start and my partner had the prawn advocado salad, we both had the seafood linguine . Superb food and even a complimentary dessert! Would highly recommend if you love Italian seafood.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

All good service good ambience and price. Not good enough for a five star rating but I would still recommend this place for anyone Wanting to try local Fresh sizilianische fish

Reviewed 31 December 2016

Tucked on a side street off Via Etnea, this small place offers a limited menu entirely based on seafood. The fish is fresh and ably prepared. Amazingly enough, just one friendly waiter takes care of the entire room.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed everything including the service. The fish was very tender and smooth. The pasta was perfectly cooked. No need to add anything.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Very friendly service! The food was good, but again, not the greatest food I had on my Italian trip. We ordered some oysters - very fresh as expected. I also ordered the caprese salad - it was served as a huge mozz ball with a bunch of small tomatoes around it, beautiful presentation and delicious! Big enough to share. I also got a pasta dish with clams, almonds, parsley, etc. - definitely different from anything I have had on this trip pasta wise - but very nutty. My boyfriend had the squid ink pasta, he thought it was okay.

The menu had a lot of seafood choices, most pastas are built around seafood. If you are looking for classic Italian cuisine, you won't find it here. There are more interesting dishes, such as a tuna and tuna roe pasta. Fair prices, even for the very fresh fish! Everything was presented beautifully.

Would try it again, but I would get something different off the menu.

2  Thank Kyrsti P