“Thoroughly enjoyed the food - very good value”
Review of I Quattro Mari

I Quattro Mari
Ranked #15 of 1,062 Restaurants in Catania
Reviewed 28 September 2016

We had one of the Chefs mixed antipasto to share between us - a plate containing an oyster, razor fish. prawn and octopus was presented to us and we thought that's not much for 13 Euros.........however next came a plate of mussels which were in a fabllously delicious sauce and then a small plated of mixed fried fish - great start. I had the fish fillet with almonds, and my husband had red mullet (three small ones)- nicely presented for main course. Along with bread, water and a bottle of red wine total cost was a very reasonable 62 Euros..

1  Thank Claire W

Reviewed 27 September 2016

We had supper here tonight and it was an okay experience. The service was okay, the food was okay - nothing stood out as being exceptional. We had high hopes after reading the reviews but all of us found it to be "ho-hum" food.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

I can't praise this place enough! I love Italian food, it's my favourite and I've had it hundreds of times, but never like I had it here. Beyond the great service and the friendliness of the staff, the food was a clear highlight. The tuna pasta was the best I've ever eaten and I honestly think I'll have to come back to Catania just for that.

If you're ever in Catania, this is THE place to eat! Trust me.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

I went again after almost two months. And it was a gain a delight to eat there. Service is attentive and friendly. The menu has a lot to offer and discover and the taste was fresh, Catanese food with a twist but no crazy experiments.

I had the mussels as a starter a small portion of the mixed fried and a nice swordfish steak. Prices are fair and you leave with a smile.

To be continued ...

Reviewed 16 September 2016

Six of us ate there and arrived quite early in the evening. We had excellent service with a good deal of humour. There were lots of courses on offer, as always in Sicily, and the choices we ate were all excellent.