“The Fish is here!”
Review of Corte dei Biscari

Corte dei Biscari
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Corte dei Biscari is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 1,064 Restaurants in Catania
Price range: USD 24 - USD 98
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Probably the best place to eat fish in Catania.
I highly recomend the mixed antipasto (huge portions, if you are not very hungry, it will be enough) and grigliata mista di pesce (fish mixed grill).
The linguini con tonno are also very good.
The atmosphere is very cozy and the staff friendly and professional. They speak english quite good.
Nice experience!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Nice setting but too pricey for the quality of the food. I had fish of the day, which was over cooked and my friend had an okay risotto.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I made a reservation via thefork.it and arrived at the restaurant for an early dinner at 7pm - clearly this was too early as they were still setting up and asked us (very friendly) if we would mind waiting 20-25min with a drink. We took a stroll in the vicinity instead and returned to find the fresh fish and seafood for the evening being just delivered :-)
The mixed antipasti we shared had octopus, seafood couscous, herrings, etc. and was exceptionally well made. For the main course my husband had swordfish involtini and I had some more seafood couscous. They also had a great dessert selection and were quite generous with my slice of almond-coffee cake. We sat outside but the inside space was also very nicely decorated (and well air-conditioned!) - service was impeccable, and they granted us the 20% discount from thefork.it without us having to ask for it explicitly. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

The restaurant is set below the palace of Biscari and you can see a bit of it as you sit outside. The restaurant is close to the main Piazza and fish market. It is located near a busy roundabout but thankfully it quietened out in the late evening.

The food was great. we ordered the antipasti selection and some fish, grilled octupus and pasta. Great service and a lovely experience.

1  Thank RoC1971
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Cosy place with a large outdoor seating space. Fish is super fresh. Mixed apperizer is valuable with some particular dishes such as raw sea urchin. I had also a super tuna fish tartare. Spaghetti with baby fish and pistachio nuts sauce are delicious. Staff attentive and professional. Price in the high range. Great place.

2  Thank WW_Traveller_1965