“Best Restaurant in Catania”
Review of Km.0

Km.0
Ranked #68 of 1,204 Restaurants in Catania
Price range: USD 45 - USD 113
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2018

True fine dining, a relative rarity in Catania. The tasting menus are consistently excellent. The chef brings a touch of true elegance to the excellent local produce, fish and meats. We go to this restaurant at least once every two months, and we are never disappointed.

1  Thank Kathy F

Reviewed 21 January 2018

The restaurant itself is tiny but cozy. Entrée and bread served were fantastic, I must say, so I expected a delicious continuation. The waiter poured some "precious olive oil" and took it away. I don't know the rules, but believe olive oil should remain on the table in case the client wants some more. Carbonara was far from what I expected: egg was liquid instead of creamy, and in general had a little acidic taste. When asked if we liked the food the waiter didn't even wait for the answer nor seemed interested. The service was a little cold - few smiles and interest in the client. I haven't felt the value of the 75 euros spent there and would not come back again.

1  Thank Liubov M
Reviewed 16 November 2017

My boyfriend took me here for a surprise and I have to say this was one of the best restaurant I have ever dined before.
It's smart-elegant designed and the service is smooth, kind and professional.
We opted for the fish testing menu since I don't eat meat. All the courses where served in time. Gourmet menu with an amazing choice of wine. All the dishes were served after an attentive description of all the ingredients, the quality of the products served are top, genuine and KM0!

Cannot wait to come back! :)

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Wow, our tour group of 18 ate our first meal here. Locally sourced ingredients, the best of ingredients from Catania. If you are in Catania, a must stop.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

A great Italian experience in the middle of Catania. All courses was very delicious and the wine parring too. Freindly staff and I world really recommend this place to any who is in Catania!