“September couple holiday ”

Romano Palace Luxury Hotel Restaurant
Ranked #300 of 1,056 Restaurants in Catania
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Close to the beach. Cool private beach area about 1k away from the hotel (some shuttle buses per day). Close to the city by cap.
Very friendly staff. Great bar with cool drinks. We had a huge balcony facing the garden. No noise from the airport in the hotel.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I decided to have dinner here because we were staying at the Romano Palace Luxury Hotel. The food was superb and our waiter Anthony was fantastic. We would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who visits Catania.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I will give to this hotel 2 starts bc I couldn't find there good customer service and for me that is the most value thing when I do go for vacation., I am going to start from the beginning of my check in they couldn't find my reservation and they where making an scene bc of it finally at the end they found it while my husband was fixing the miss placed reservation I went with my son to the restaurant to ask for a glass of milk and the lady that was there screamed at us claiming that we shouldn't be asking for milk there that we needed to go to the bar which I had but I wasn't anyone there.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The staff is very helpfull, and almost everyone can speak english.
The pasta was cooked perfectly and the sauce was excellent. The main course for me was a steak, and it was also cooked as I required (Medium -). The desert that I wanted was out, so I tried a Tiramisu. I hace had better ones.
All in all, the setting and staff and food was pretty good, but the price was very high. That you can expect from a luxury hotel.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Pretentious and overpriced food and wine. The nice service is almost laughable in comparison to the quality of the food.