“Keep some space for dessert!”

FUD - Bottega Sicula
Ranked #46 of 1,206 Restaurants in Catania
Price range: USD 9 - USD 14
Cuisines: Italian, Gastropub, Wine Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

An Italian friend recommended this place as my sister was craving for burgers, the
place was very busy but we were lucky to get a table as soon as we arrived, the place was live (mainly with youngsters) the fries were amazing and they we’re served with a good barbecue sauce, the burgers were typical Italian-American standard to be honest I didn’t like the beef burger much as I prefer having it well done however, the size was pretty generous and the sauces and veggies were good. Last but not least, THE DESSERT their desserts come in little heavenly jars which are to die for!

Write a ReviewReviews (5,758)

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I went there to have something to eat, it was late night, all the components of the staff were really kind and the quality of the food was great as like the interior design. If you're in Catania you should visit this place.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

On a recent trip to Sicily myself and my boyfriend decided to go to ‘Fud’ after reading some good reviews and trying to vaguely overlook the bad, as not every place is perfect we went for a evening meal there. At first the place seemed busy, although we had to ask if we could just take a seat, and later on for our menus also, as nobody served us. Once we ordered our food our chips came long before our drinks. Chips were good and the food seemed promising. However when the mains arrived I had ordered a chicken burger and took my first bite to find it raw red in the middle. I picked it apart and although piping hot the meat was raw and smelt foul. When I made a complaint to the manager ‘Sonia’ she simply took the plate into the kitchen and never came back to us. After about 15 minutes I asked the waiter for the bill as the sight of the raw chicken burger had put me and my boyfriend off our food. When the bill came they tried charging me for the burger and I was told it still cost them money to make, even if it was raw. Sonia was rude and didn’t have any customer experience skills. We paid for the rest of the food but refused to pay for the burger and left. The whole time the kitchen staff stood in the kitchen door giving us intimidating looks. Don’t eat here unless you want FUD POISONING.

1  Thank lydiag880
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Very busy compares to the rest of the restaurants on the same street. Staff were very friendly and efficient. We didn't have to wait for long before they found us a table. Food was good and reasonable price.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten the parmegiana burger and it is incredible. It is very very very big!! If you are not hungry, you should share with someone.
My friend had the Bec burger and it was delicious as well.
There are plenty options for vegetarian and vegan people.
Nice atmosphere and friendly staff.