USD 243
USD 172
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 198/night.

Liberty Hotel(Catania)
USD 194
USD 166
USD 122
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 192/night.

USD 86
USD 119
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 140/night.

USD 112
USD 85
Orbitz.com
USD 78
USD 66
Priceline
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 85/night.

USD 138
USD 100
Priceline
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 169/night.

1,231 results
All reviewsnice hotelcar parking on sitevia etneabreakfast buffet was very goodwifi works wellthe busgood nights sleeprooms are cleanfree wifiearly flightdecent sizegood pointscity centrepiazza duomocomfortable bedmain streetthree nights
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Hotel was chosen by the company.
Great location for most of the central attractions.
Rooms where big enough, generally quiet (I've stayed there twice). Clean with a comfortable bed and large bathroom.
WiFi is available, but I didn't use it.
Staff very pleasant.
A very basic, breakfast for those on the go very early (before 0600).

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Oliver D
giovanni c, Direttore at NH Catania Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Guest,
I am very glad that you enjoyed our strengths, such as location, spacious rooms with modern cages of our times and the reflecting exactly those who are our main objectives, namely to convey to all our guests for the extraordinary this place in terms of service, courtesy and cleanliness.
Staying with us you have the opportunity to visit the beauty of Catania on foot since we are located in a central location from which you can easily reach Via Etnea, Piazza Stesicoro, ilTeatro Romano, Piazza Duomo with the Cathedral. Also you can visit "A 'Fera ò Enlightenment" traditional market mix of colors, smells, items of all kinds. We are also a 10-minute walk from Central Station, from where buses leave every hour in the direction of the beautiful Taormina and Syracuse.
I hope to welcome you back again soon,
Kind regards

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Good location, walking distance from the main sights. Easy to reach from the airport, the bus stops in front of it. Rooms are spacious and clean. Nice staff. A good choice if you are planning a vacation in Catania.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IleniaZambon

Dear Guest,
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending us your review and for the trust you have placed in our hotel, by choosing it for your stay at NH Catania Centro. I really appreciate the excellent comments, that I have shared with our staff. They are the principal of our values, a service characterized by professionalism and continuous effort to satisfy all our customers. I assure you that comments like yours provides with the esteem to continue in our daily effort and it is our commitment to show that we can make you feel surprised and special while staying with us.
Hoping to welcome you for your next stay with us so that I can meet you personally.
Receive my best regards,

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Although didn’t look like a 4* hotel and was a little far from center (15-30 min. walk), the rooms were large enough and the staff was friendly. Breakfast was poor: only 1 type of cheese, 3 types of meat, no vegetables (except diced tomatoes). The bar was tiny and the man serving there was overwhelmed, as I waited 20 min. for my drink. They have a private parking, which is a big plus.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
I would like to personally thank you, for the trust given to our hotel, NH Catania Centro, by choosing us for your stay in Catania.
With regards to your comments, we have read them carefully and would like to inform you that all the feedback given is the most reliable method of monitoring the service we offer and to improve the issues that need to be developed in order to achieve our guest’s satisfaction and to provide an extraordinary service. This comments will be highly valued for next actions to be implemented. Please receive our most sincere apologies for not having been able to cover your expectations.

Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.
Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Easy to reach from the airports by Alibus. 20 mins of walking to the city centre.
The hotel is very clean, quiet large room. Wi-Fi works well, bed is very comfortable, bathroom is quite old but clean , the bathroom amenities are more than enough, Nice staffs.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
giovanni c, Direttore at NH Catania Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear Guest,
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for their time by sending your review through tripadvisor and for the trust you have placed choosing NH Catania Centro. I very much appreciate your comments that I shared with my staff. They are the symbol of our excellence, a service characterized by professionalism and continuous efforts to satisfy our customers. I assure you that comments like his give us the incentive to continue in our daily effort and is our main aim to ensure that the customer may be surprised and feel special during their stay at our hotel.
We hope to have you soon again our guest, to try also to transform its "Good" to "Excellent".
See you soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

This is a good location and the front desk staff were nice, although a bit overwhelmed with tour bus arrivals. The breakfast was nice and had a good selection. The room was clean and spacious. Nothing fancy, but a nice place.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
giovanni c, Direttore at NH Catania Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Guest,
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending us your review through Tripadvisor and for the trust you have placed in our hotel, by choosing it for your stay at NH Catania Centro.
I hope to welcome you back again soon,