“Amazing lunch”

Ranked #25 of 1,107 Restaurants in Catania
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2017

We got a tip from the fellow at the rental car desk and worked very hard to find Millefoglia. It was worth it!! What a treasure. We ate an excellent lunch with locals. The staff spoke English and was able to translate the chalkboard menu. The offerings are different every day as the chef goes to the market and cooks fresh food bought that morning. So glad we asked for a recommendation.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Turn up early (or late) for a place at this lively, friendly vegetarian luncheon restaurant. The menu, chalked on the board, is fresh every day and your dishes are prepared while you wait. The ingredients are fresh and tasty. The cuisine is modern and refreshing, not stodgy. Puddings are delicious. Recommended!

Reviewed 6 August 2016

I was lucky to get a seat for lunch when I visited, as the place was packed with locals.
The menu is written in Italian, but the owner will translate for you. The food is excellent and the service first class. It's a pity I was only in Catania for one day as I would have loved to have eaten here again.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

My wife and I were in Catania last week and ate here twice. The food is tasty, clean, and real. The staff is really great. It is a hopping place, lots of locals eat here. We ordered pasta day 1 and got a very nice whole wheat pasta, which tasted home-made, with an asparagus sauce. The next day we had a traditional Sicilian bean dish. If I lived in Catania this would be my lunch spot for sure.

1  Thank Vegan4567
Reviewed 5 January 2016

This vegetarian restaurant seems to be quite frequented during lunch breaks; so better be there in time or simply wait for a free seat. People are seated along all tables so that all seats will be occupied.

They have a daily menu (about 10 dishes) published on a dashboard. All sounds so delicious that it is hard to prioritize. Best is to choose more than one or share several dishes with your partner.

On 2nd January we had cous-cous with pea and curry sauce; potato tarte with salad; salad with fresh pomegranates and more; pea and chickpea soup. We can't say what was more delicious.

Now we can understand why so many people show up there for lunch. It is worthwhile.

1  Thank dogadoga