“Delicious pasta”

Palinuro Ristopesce
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Palinuro Ristopesce is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 1,227 Restaurants in Catania
Price range: USD 10 - USD 16
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

We went to the restaurant twice and all the dishes were delicious. Friendly, relaxed atmosphere, quick and nice service. What is more they have a good selection of wines.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Monika Z

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We had a nice table outside in a lively environment. We had booked a table at 7.30 which was the time when the restaurant opened. We were their first customer.

My husband ordered the set menu for 30€. This was a surprise because the “selection of starters” had 5 different dishes. And they were big portions as well. Each tasted very good (yes, I had bites from his plate). His next dishes contained pasta which he could select two from the menu. Then there was the main grilled tuna and he also got desert and coffee. 30€ for all that is very good. He was so full after trying to eat everything. The desert was the typical cannoli.

I had mussels as starter. Very good though slightly on the salty side. I had to order more coke as I got so thirsty. My main was pasta with clams. This was excellent. I would like to praise the cook for this dish.

The only disaster of this evening was that everything was just so slow. It took us so long to get our food. We had to stay at
The restaurant for 2 hours and 15 minutes even though typically we have been able to eat in 1,5 hours. I had to ask the waiter many times when is our dish coming. They seemed busy but they had so many waiters working. They must be more efficient on the service side. Other than that, an excellent restaurant to visit!

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank Shiho757
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful dinner, with a very appropriate guidance from the owner, great choice of wine, great coffee pannacotta. Fair prices for a good, welcoming restaurant! Look forward to come back!

1  Thank hlavinia
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our dinner at Palinuro. The mussels were delicious, especially the sauce, which I dipped bread in. My husband had the roast, which included swordfish, shrimp, and calamari. He enjoyed it, especially the swordfish.

1  Thank lauri5
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We went there twice: first time was very good, second time less so. Fish was fresh (we’re in a fishing town, so no excuses there!), but service seemed a bit spotty. A touch on the expensive side compared with other places in Catania. Worth going to on a good day, but not reliable.