“Amazing pizza and prosecco ”
Review of I Capricciusi

I Capricciusi
Ranked #20 of 1,192 Restaurants in Catania
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

This place is incredible
The pizza
The prosecco

It’s awesome
Don’t go anywhere else nearby as they don’t live up to this place.

The service is awesome and the setting is fun.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I've been in this place only once and tried only pizza Margarita and have to say it tastes amazing!!!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

We found the food delicious and generous, Service was fine, and some areas cost a little more than others. You get what you pay for!

1  Thank VMtravellers
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

How this is #9 of restaurants in catania, I do not know.
The pizzas are average. The drinks overpriced (€6 for aperol spritz and €5 for house wine). The music is terrible; if we wanted to listen to house music we would go to a club. The service is near non-existent, and the atmosphere was lacking. Not authentic local food which left us with a feeling of regret!

2  Thank jmcl7
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We were there only for drinks and tiramisu but we did come back the next day because of delicious proseco and rosalio drink. Great atmosphere and very kind and helpful waiter :) Tiramisu was also on very high level! Good place to drink in Catania!