“Five ice-creams. All delicious!”

Gelateria Bosisio Passione Bio
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Sassari
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Cheesecake ferroro orange chocolate. Let us have small tasters to help us decide. Very helpful and very reasonably priced. Such a shame this is not a chain!

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Very delicious, quality ice-cream with variety of choices incl. gluten& lactose free options. Very kind and helpful staff. Must try!

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

The best milk free ice cream ever, it made me so happy to have flavours as hazelnut, chocolate and pistachio :-D

1  Thank stefstrella
Reviewed 22 August 2016

We visited Sassari while waiting for our ferry to Barcelona. I am American and allow my children to only eat bio ice cream whilst my husband is Italian and we lived in Italy for 4 years. On our visit we promised the kids if we found a Bio Gelateria, they could have 3 scoops if they liked. Wow , were we surprised to find this place. All 5 of us, husband included thought it was the best gelato we have ever had. On top of that it is family owned and run. The owner wife took so much time to explain to me how they source their ingredients when possible from local growers and they must be top quality and of course organic as that is the way she lives. She was so passionate and nice. I wish we had a place like this in every city we visited. Thank you for the great experience. A must visit. Oh I forgot, the bill was only 10 euro for all of us. What a Find!!!!!!

1  Thank laracoley
Reviewed 4 August 2016

We have tried Slurp! last year but Bosisio was even better. The peach and strawberry were so genuinely tasty. BIO just felt through the tastes. Next time we tried nocciola (the non milk version) and pistachio and the quality was again excellent.
100 % recommended!