“Ottima pizza con lievito madre, integrale è fantastica cucina!”
Review of Cuccumeu

Cuccumeu
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Cuccumeu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #125 of 189 Restaurants in Oristano
Price range: USD 11 - USD 57
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: .Locale Cuccumeu Located in the seaside resort of Torre Grande,in front of the beach,equipped with free wi-fi,pay tv and playground for children.The restaurant offers an excellent selection of sardinian wines with a traditional cuisine revisited in a modern way,pizzeria with wood-burning oven,ice-cream parlour and cocktail bar with live music.
Reviewed 21 August 2017

The restaurant is special, in the middle there is a tree and around the sea view.
The furniture could be a bit more cozy but the food is excellent.
Pizza is one of the best I have eaten in the last years. It is baked in the wood oven and it is made with very high quality ingredients. Excellent also the starters, sea food and the choise of local wines.
The service is not very fast but it stays in their philosophy of enjoying time and relax.
The people are very professional and kind.
Teste and suggested

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Thank a lot to the team of Cuccumeu preparing noodles with tomato souce and meat balls for our son they have been tasty i ate the leftovers!

Reviewed 5 June 2016

Located in TorreGrande, in the promenade, the restaurant offers typical local cuisine based on meat and fish. Great everything, good portions and courteous staff. Recommended

1  Thank etabetaTorino
Reviewed 24 August 2015

My visiting friend and I were in Torre Grande on a weekday, to see the sunset and take a walk when we decided to have dinner and went for Cuccumeu. Everything was very good at a first glance, the venue pretty and the view nice so we decided to have a meal there - the staff seemed a bit bored and annoyed but we neverthless menaged to get a table outside. Now, please mind that the restaurant is a bit pricy and for that reason we decided to order a pizza - one with fried chips for 7€ and a vegetarian one for 9€. My friend is vegan and doesn't speak the language so I kindly asked the waiter if she could get a vegetarian pizza WITHOUT mozzarella cheese and aubergine and swap them with fried chips and mushrooms. The pizzas came a bit late but we ended up talking so that didn't really bother us. My pizza was fine but my friend didn't get as much lucky - they had "forgot" not to put cheese in it and when I asked the waitress to please give my friend the pizza she had asked for, she just held it, scanned it and went away. When she came back with the pizza we HAD ordered, she just whispered a grumpy "sorry" - now, we didn't really paid much attention on these minor details because we thought it could have been a day of a kind and the pizzas were average so we just paid and went back home. One week after, about two days ago, my friend and I came back for dinner with some other friends of mine; I had booked a table beforehand because we expected it to be quite busy as it ended up being. We went there at the right time and they showed us our table, with their steady grumpy attidude; we sat down and looked trough the menu - my friend and I went for the EXACT SAME PIZZAS (please, mind this detail - vegetariana with no mozzarella and aubergine but instead mushrooms and chips) while my friends picked up different ones. Our table was inside this time hence it was VERY hot and the mosquitos killed us while we were waiting and it took them quite a long time to give us the pizzas... again. There was also a dog inside and it was being extremely loud but nobody said anything because apparently it wasn't that much of a big deal. The place inside is nice, don't get me wrong but it can get pretty loud and warm. Now, the real problem was when they gave us the bill - the EXACT SAME PIZZA we paid 9€ ONE WEEK before was now 14€... 5€ MORE! They wrote on the receipt that it was due to the mushrooms and chips which were considered as "extras" - funny, because we made it clear that we were exchanging the oubergine and cheese with mushrooms and chips and it's also funny that they didn't reduced the price for the things we didn't want but just increased it. I guess their policy is to be grumpy and very unclear - they should change the name into Inconsistent Ristorante. Not in a million years my friends and I are coming back there, it's not worth the wait, the money and the food might be average but indeed not as good as they want you to pay for it. I myself am a local and I know there are much better places where to have dinner in Torre Grande, so please, don't make the same mistake we made and go somewhere else.

3  Thank Valentina S
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

The restaurant looked nice with a great view, big menu and reasonably priced, but after it started to rain the manager refused to let us move to a table inside even though there were plenty of empty tables, our food was full of rain water and when we complained the manager said "not my fault it's raining"
Then other customers inside the restaurant saw our problem and all moved their table along so we could squeeze our table inside, at which point the manager came over and very aggressively told us off (even though it was the other customers idea)
The whole time refused to look us in the eye and was on the phone the whole time,
Then took nearly 1 hour to get the bill and when we got the bill an extra €40 was added to the bill for 'inconvenience' to over customers.
Very disappointed, would strongly recommend people to stay clear of this place as they clearly don't know how to look after guests.