“Excellent pizza and view ”

Barbagia Al Mare Trattoria
Ranked #8 of 378 Restaurants in Olbia
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

We had a very nice lunch with excellent pizza and service, the homemade pasta w Aubergine and mushrooms was also very nice. Skip dessert though. The restaurant is located in a hotel overlooking the bay, nice view and a well kept garden area.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Whether I choose seafood or meat at Barbagia al Mare I'm always sure to have a delightful meal with high level service, surrounded by a magical setting (with a fantastic view on Olbia’s Gulf) all in a unique experience at a very reasonable price!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We went to this restaurant twice during our holiday. The first time was very nice - there is a wonderful view, and the food and service were very good. On our second visit we had a very disappointing time - the service was very poor-the waiter was very rude, and aggressive and made us feel very unwelcome. We were rushed through ordering, then my husbands starter arrived at the same time as the main. My chicken dish was pretty awful, like something from the freezer, and a long cry from the lovely whole sea bass I'd enjoyed the previous time. They then tried to charge us more than they should! We had such a disappointing experience on this second visit that I cannot honestly recommend this restaurant, and I would not go back.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

We were looking for the restaurant with the sea view and Barbagia Al Mare was exactly the place we were searching for. The mussels and the sea bass were really good. And the view at the sunset was amazing!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

This place is a proper local restaurant, very friendly staff and great seafood. Don't miss out on the red gamberi ... yummy! It is very informal and child friendly place. Also, take mosquito spray.

Date of visit: June 2017