Best business hotel in Sardinia, and by far.
Wether for it's infrastructure, it's facilities or it's staff, the Hilton Double Tree Olbia is in my opinion an oasis for business travelers in Sardinia.
Breakfast is great, salty and/or hot food is on demand - meaning that what you order is always freshly sliced or cooked
Rooms and bathrooms are larger than the average and very very conformable
Staff is friendly, efficient and professional
The food is "ok" for Sardinian standards (probably means rather good for international standards) but the prices of the main courses are ridiculously high and in no way justified. Bar menu looked good, but was available only at lunch time.
The hotel advertises complimentary wifi in the entire building, this is not true. Wifi is exclusively in the lobby and on the first floor - which unfortunately was closed during my stay. Can be a pickle if your computer does not have a ethernet port
With a restaurant menu more adapted to business travelers this hotel would be a hit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The modern Doubletree Hilton offers a free swimming pool, free Wi-Fi access and a beautiful view on the Sardinian coast. Olbia's historic centre is just a 10-minute walk away.Hilton Doubletree's air-conditioned rooms all have an LCD HD TV with Sky channels and free tea and coffee-making facilities. Most have a furnished balcony overlooking the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia and Cancelon so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Olbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Olbia Hotel Olbia
- Doubletree By Hilton Olbia Sardinia