Stayed one night but would not stay again as it was very overpriced, especially considering the location. The ten minute walk into the old town took us closer to twenty minutes and the route was trafficated and unpleasant.
Breakfast was ok but not worth the extra we paid. Cold mushrooms from a can, strange overcooked scrambled eggs and lukewarm tomatoes. Nice bacon though and the rest of the selection was fairly nice. Coffee from a machine.
Hotel room was large and clean with good sized bathroom. Tiles were broken and shower seal was mouldy though so starting to look worn. The air conditioning was really loud.
Nice toiletries. Excellent service when we checked in and friendly, attentive cleaning staff and serving staff.
I noticed the price had come down by a third today, not sure why. We stayed midweek and today is a saturday. Maybe you can get a better deal if you are lucky. I would not pay 170 euros for a double room mid-week again, it was worth half that. The hotel was empty too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The modern Doubletree Hilton offers a free swimming pool, free Wi-Fi access and a beautiful view on the Sardinian coast. Olbia's historic centre is just a 10-minute walk away.Hilton Doubletree's air-conditioned rooms all have an LCD HD TV with Sky channels and free tea and coffee-making facilities. Most have a furnished balcony overlooking the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia and Cancelon so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Olbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Olbia Hotel Olbia
- Doubletree By Hilton Olbia Sardinia