“Best pizza in Europe”

Ristorante Pizzeria da Jessica
Ranked #58 of 129 Restaurants in Nuoro
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Wife and I went to this restaurant last night and I think he makes the best pizza I have had in Europe.

A cosy little courtyard, cold beer, cheap but nice wine and A great atmosphere. The owner and his wife are wonderful host and I strongly recommend you give this a try.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Ordered the pesto tagiatelli and spaghetti with tomato sauce, two very simple dishes that turned out really tasty. Friendly staff but they didn't speak English. We wanted to order pizza but discovered they didn't serve it at lunch time. I'm giving it an average review since we also ordered fries and they were soft and soggy, not exactly what one would expect but then again it's not an Italian dish. Saw other Italian dishes on the other tables and they actually looked and smelled very good . I was way too full with my big plate of pasta but the sea food risotto looked worth a taste.

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

So, we are also at the Sandalia hotel close by.
We had two pasta dishes, pesto over tagatelli. Barely ok, and
Not served hot. No pine nuts. Almost sent it back.
I had the spaghetti carbonera. Good but not special. Bacon not ham and no egg on top. Bottle beer. Place Does seat many people. Service was very nice.
I would look further if we were staying two days.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

I have eaten this pizza teast is very good sitting arrangement for coustmer is excellent staff is very polite and humble

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We only had pizza's here which were very good. Conveniently located when you are staying in the Sandalia Hotel.