All reviews great location marco fridge port apartment host city
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We stayed for a week. The room was light and spacious, with fridge, kettle and coffee maker. The bus and train stations are about 5 minutes walk away. Breakfast , typical light Italian, is taken in the café downstairs.
Geanina and Marco were most helpful, nothing was too much trouble for them. They helped us to hire and store bikes and gave us excellent recommendations for beaches and where to eat.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
geanina b, Proprietario at Onda Marina Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

was really nice to have like our guest
you and you husband are person verry sweet and I feel lucky have you like my guest
best regards Geanina

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Having a great time in Sardinia.
The accommodation is in a great location and Genena and Marco have been great hosts.
Tidy rooms with fridge and TV. cafe downstairs.

Would stay again when we come back.

Thanks again Genena.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
geanina b, Direttore at Onda Marina Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I hope to see you again you and Madleine are guest so sweet!!
best regards Geanina

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Great localisation, very central with everything you need around - rail station, bus station, marina, all shops and restaurant. The rooms has characters inside. Very clean and quiet. The owner goes out of his way to help out. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
geanina b, Proprietario at Onda Marina Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

thank you very much was a pleasure to have you in our bnb

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I was in Cagliari for a week and I had a brilliant time. Geanina always gave me suggestions of where to go, the best restaurants to eat in , sight seeing and was always available to answer any questions that I had. Marco also was very helpful, I was picked up from the airport and dropped back. They will arrange anything for you. I definitely recommend that you stay with Geanina Bratu when you visit Cagliari and everything is so near to get to. The people are lovely and the food is amazing. My room was always clean and towels changed, she even gave me a beach towel to use during my time there. The rooms are spacious too. Thank you very much once again Geanina and Marco for making my stay in Cagliari memorable, enjoyable and fun, you are truly very kind and polite.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2017

The room is super clean and very well serviced. The location is epic, central and just in front of the Marina, with plenty of shops, restaurants and cafes. Geanina and Marco, our lovely hosts, were extremely helpful and very friendly.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
geanina b, Proprietario at Onda Marina Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

I hope to have you like our guest if you decid to come in Cagliari
best regards