All reviews lovely balcony high ceilings big bathroom rooms are nice small hotel great location central location reception street wifi luggage
Reviewed 19 November 2017

My girlfriend and I stayed here for one night. Our room was spotless, spacious and elegant and looked exactly like the pictures on the website. The rooms are all on one floor in a beautifully restored building. Just to clarify this is an apartment not a hotel. I was a little disappointed that the apartment didn't have anything else to offer us in terms of coffee or anything in the reception area. It's just a room to sleep in. Although the rooms are nice and it's in a central location I think there are other more affordable options in the Cagliari. It was a nice room but not memorable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Stayed here for three nights in a deluxe double room. Perfect central location, fantastic light airy rooms, great air conditioning, comfortable beds and as spotless as it looks in the photos. The team were all happy and helpful and gave great restaurant recommendations. They all seemed to genuinely enjoy their jobs and go out of their way to provide a fantastic welcome to all of their guests.

If you are a light sleeper ask for a quiet room - I forgot to do this and as a super light sleeper could hear the phone in reception all hours; my own fault for forgetting to ask for a quiet room. My friends stayed in a triple room (it was great and quite spacious) on the other side of the building and it was super quiet, they heard no noise at all.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Very nice and clean rooms, high ceilings, impressive bathroom. Staff was very polite and helpful. Location is quite good. We stayed only 1 night, but found it a very comfortable place to spend more time there.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Myself and my boyfriend staying at Cagliari Boutique Rooms for 10 nights for a holiday. The apartment looks exactly the same as in the pictures on their website and was everything we needed it to be and truly made our holiday experience in Sardinia perfect. Great location which is close to all restaurants, bars and shops in Cagliari. The room had excellent air conditioning and was a great relief to come back to after being in the heat all day. The bed was also very comfortable and rivalled my own bed at home. The wifi was really fast which was a surprise to us as we were not expecting a super fast wifi connection. The bathroom was perfect and spotless. A cleaner also changed our beds and cleaned everyday which was a welcome relief as the property is marketed more as an apartment than a hotel. We did not bother with the breakfast as there is the Antico Cafe at the top of the street which is a perfect spot for breakfast. I would highly recommend this apartment for any couple vacationing in Sardinia and would definitely come back! 10/10

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent stay. One of the bigger hotel rooms we've had in Europe and at a great price. Location was central. Room was very clean. Andrea at reception was also very helpful and suggested several good restaurants.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple