“Small portions, really not worth what we paid.”
Review of Fork

Fork
Ranked #120 of 1,156 Restaurants in Cagliari
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Every other restaurant we visited gave enormous portions that we couldn't finish. So we were expecting the same from Fork. (We expect small portions from a Michelin Star restaurant, but this was not.) The food was good, but we had better & cheaper meals in Cagliari. When we got back to the hotel & the barman asked where we'd been, he grinned & produced a bowl of peanuts !

Reviewed 26 July 2018

We had oysters to start with (good quality), the Ravioli (mediocre), the Taggiatelle with the red wine sauce (good taste). In addition a tasty white bubbly wine, turning out at a cost of 6€ a glass which we thought was relatively expensive. Dessert: chocolate lava (yummy), Creme brulee (ok, have had better).
The service started out great with considerate waitresses yet this faded as it gradually became bussier. In the end this place ran the highest tab for good but not the best food we've had in Cagliari.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Food was very nice. It wasn't too cheap. but definetelly ok considering the quality of the dishes. .

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Fork is actually two restaurants, one with a normal menu, and another (with a different name) with only tasting menus and a Michelin Star! The tasting menus were way too expensive 85-100€ but the menu from Fork was 12-15€ per dish. Considering this food is also coming from the Michelin Star kitchen, it was a no brainer to eat here!

Everybody was happy with their dishes, but I believe mine was the best. I had tagliatelle with piglet ragu as my primi piatti, and the Guinean Fowl as my main dish. Both were absolutely amazing and recommended!

The waitress that served us was very proper and smiling. So no complaints what so ever!

I travel and work remotely full-time. If you want to follow my adventures follow instagram account @esatbalkir.

Also check out tinyutility.com, for my upcoming side projects for travelers!

Reviewed 11 May 2018

We dined in elegance and comfort with attentive service in this modern restaurant created by a Michelin starred chef. The elegant presentation was matched by the divine taste of the food. I had a rabbit roulade, and my wife enjoyed a clam ravioli. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: April 2018