See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We had a charming place on top of the building with a beautiful all around panoramic view. When approached Adele was very friendly and warm, but otherwise extremely discrete. She brought us breakfast every morning and gave us great tips on where to go. She also talked to us about the history and culture of Sardnia. Having our base at Open BB was a really good idea.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank XandraPopescu
Reviewed 29 September 2013

This place made our stay in Cagliari really nice. The view is stunning and the place is in the city center.

The host, Adele, was very warm and attentive with us. She made us feel right at home and gave us precious directions for places to visit.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I had no reservation nor any idea where to spend the night in Cagliari.
I found this BB by chance, ring the bell and met Adele. If anyone is in need of an italian mom to borrow for a few days look no further. She looks after you and clean big rooms with plenty of space to chill out, an amazing terrace and an outstanding view of Cagliari. Good value for the quality of the service.

Strongly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I have my best 10 days in Open BB in Cagliari. Location is excellent, in the very heart of Cagliari, and on walking distance of all important points of the city ( shops, markets, restaurants, gelateries and the cafe bars and nightclubs). We have nice room on the top floor with spacious terrace(only for us) and wonderful view of the old Castle and of all of the city. Our landlady , Adele is the most wonderful person I have ever met, very kind, very warm and very helpful and she takes care of us like our mother :)Even her English is not very good, she tried very hard to explain to us everything about the Cagliari, and its surroundings and thanks to her we went on a wonderful tour to the very heart of the island, named Sedilo known for the horse race named L' Ardia, where we had the most delicious dinner with the best local specialties. Our breakfast, served on the terrace on the eighth floor, with breathtaking view of the Castello district , was very rich, with different homemade tarts every morning and all that you want :).
I have read the comments about the elevator from the guests from Netherlands and I felt that I need to explain that there are signs and instructions in the elevator (on Italian) that the doors should be opened only after the elevator stops, and Adele explained (showed ) to us several times how to handle with the elevator ,and we didn't have a problem at all. I am very satisfied with the whole reservation , everything was in high professional level and if I come back to Cagliari I will definitely stay again in Open BB. Highly recommended :)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Adele's for 3 nights, in a group. We had the whole B&B for us.
Very clean, central - walking distance from all the interest points, nice breakfast with home made torta every day, excellent view from the different terraces..
A great value in Cagliari. You won't regret it!

• Stayed: July 2013