“Very nice”

Ricci Pizzaioli dal 1963
Ranked #8 of 511 Restaurants in Taranto
Price range: USD 2 - USD 34
Description: Pizzeria-Hambugeria-Panzerotteria-salad bar mainly to go with something more, it offers the customer the opportunity to dine or have lunch outside in a modern style white Gazebo located in the wonderful setting of Piazza Maria Immacolata right in the Center Building of Taranto, rigorous selection of foods and also quality of staff make this small pizzeria an exclusive place for those who want to eat well and knows the taste of true quality.
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

We was a group of 9 guys and it was very good. Lot of choice : pizza, burgers, pizzaburger (recommanded), salads. The quality of ingredient is here. The Meat is.. hmmm !
About the personnal : smiling, Kindly.
All are here to have a great moment. Thank you !

Reviewed 6 February 2017

One of the best burgers you could wish for, plus a vegetarian option, which is rare enough in Italy. The owner was very relaxed about us finishing a little later than his place would otherwise close, and threw in some extra ingredients for free! Great place, great food, great people.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

We went to this place after a lot of recommendations. The pizza that i took was oke. The pizza contained a lot of oil. It was soaked. Because of this after e few bites it started to tasted like butter and i had to change my taste with for example my drink to make it taste like pizza again. I think that without the overuse of oil the pizza would be good, now it was just a low average.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

I had the occasion tho taste twice Ricci's cuisine.
The first time I tried the hamburger where you have many different options of bread, meat and ingredients to chose from. It took me more than 5 minutes to create my burger, fortunately the waitress helped me personalising my burger according my tastes.
The meat was very tasty and the ingredients very fresh only the bread disappointed me because it was larger than the meat!
Last time I visited Ricci I ordered "Pizza ai Pistacchi" (pizza with pistachios). The dough of the pizza is very light and the pistachios cream very tasty and easy to digest.
In both the occasion the atmosphere of the external terrace completed the nice evening spent in one of the main squares of Taranto.
Be aware that during the weekend you would wait a bit to get a table but you can always opt for a takeaway!

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

A great place to eat in the centre of Taranto with great food and lovely,friendly staff.a wonderful place to go on a romantic evening or just to hang out with friends.or even for a quick snack to take away.they have a wide range of food from vegan to meat lovers.
I highly recommend it!!!!

1  Thank nicky652