All reviews cakes yogurt maurizio suburb airport bathroom
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

The words would not describe the great experience I had. I would highly suggest this place. The owner was very generous and friendly. Breakfast was lovely and so home made. The room was so clean, with a first class douche and bathroom.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Absolute stunning.
The entire place in very clean, the rooms are huge, and the bathroom has got a massive shower and all the product, if in any case you forgot something. Breakfast was very good, seriously i felt like be at home. They provide for a coffee machine already prepared on each table, and you just have to put it on the hob. That means that you'll have your coffee ready and hot at the time that you need. I think is a really smart solution. Home made cakes, yogurt, juice.
The owners are just amazing, very genuine people, warm, kind and friendly. I definitely recommend this B&B.
Thank you so much Concetta and Maurizio.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2017

I highly recommend this B&B; it was very comfortable and welcoming, very clean, very convenient, and is made outstanding by the kindness of its hosts, who were able to also facilitate extremely reliable transportation to and from the airport, and extended a number of courtesies during my visit. I was very pleased with my decision to stay here.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Good value, comfortable room. I stayed for several nights as it was convenient for a work trip. There's only a few rooms, so check-in and check-out was very easy and quick. As others reviewers have said, the neighbourhood around the Dimora is not touristy, more suburban, so not very intersting.I found two local restaurants that I enjoyed. Breakfast is included, with coffee, fruit, yoghurt, cheese, ham and cakes.

Good value for money and I would stay again if I needed to travel to Brindisi again for my work.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2016

The bed was comfortable, room a good size, quiet with good air conditioning. The owner was very welcoming and had made some extra touches which were really thoughtful. Eg bottle of water by bedside, extra toiletries in bathroom. The breakfast involved lots of cake but that's the Italian way but fruit and yoghurt also provided. Excellent value for money. Would certainly stay again . I liked getting the little ferry across the harbour to the main bit of town this was a short walk away.

There were a couple of places to eat in the vicinity which looked good.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple