“Great place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Great service, the waitress was very helpful and friendly, the food was very tasty. There are vegan and vegetarian options and even vegan desserts. The wine was also very good. All in all there is a very cost and present atmosphere. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived here Saturday evening with group of 4 people, after shopping in Bari and we were really hungry. We waited to get a table for quite long, but it was totally worth it.
Menu has everything, even some meat options but the vegan ones.. oh my. Food might look really modest but I assure that the taste is not! I took vegan burger and I was a bit disappointed when the plate arrived, so humble it looked. But the taste gives that everything back! I can recommend this place with all my heart: service work really smoothly, food is amazing and the price was more than good for the amount we ate.
We will definitely return here!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

This brilliant restaurant is in the New Town and really recommended for veggies, vegans and anyone who wants healthy food and a change from the usual pastas offerings. The staff are great and really helpful, explaining which foods are suitable (it is not exclusively veggie/vegan). An indoor venue with good air con, as well. I had a very tasty spelt and veg dish and my partner had tofu balls and salad, which were similar to falafels and very nice. We had a glass of wine and some water and the bill was less than 25 euros, so a really reasonable meal. Well recommended.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I absolutely loved this restaurant , the food and service was amazing and can not be faulted and I would love to go back. The waitress tried her best to speak English which was very much appreciated and when asked a question she went above and beyond to get us the answer we needed.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Had the veg platter to start made fully vegan. Female server and female chef really accommodating esp with my husbands nut allergy. Had vegan kebab and burger (in sauce not bun) for main. Clean plates all round. Highly recommended :)