“L'Osteria Dei Quattro Gatti / Bari”

L'Osteria Dei Quattro Gatti
Ranked #205 of 1,223 Restaurants in Bari
Price range: USD 23 - USD 46
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The ancient culinary tradition Bari reworked in accordance with the whimsical imagination of the chef! Osteria - Pizzeria dei quattro gatti is a true institution of the kitchen Bari. The menu of meat and fish, in addition to the pizzas, the turnovers and trousers cooked in a wood oven, it is a journey through the flavors of the land of Bari. The benefit value is the local point of reference in the regional capital for all lovers of good food and healthy at the right price.L'antica tradizione culinaria barese rielaborata secondo la fantasia estrosa dello chef!
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Classic Italian cuisine, large choice, great value, excellente cuisine, great atmosphere,
wine list. excellent desserts;

Write a ReviewReviews (1,228)

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We taste a vegetarian pizza and salad. The pizza was really good but the salad was only ok. We payed 28€ for two.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were on a road trip and we found this restaurant with good reviews in Bari. We decided to take detour and visit this place for lunch. This restaurant is not worthy of the reviews it has on TripAdvisor. They didn't have all the pastas ready on the menu. The waiter said that we could only choose the pasta from their list or else order two portions of the same pasta. Their list just had 4 pastas which was disappointing. On the waiter's recommendation I ordered a pasta with shrimp and mushrooms. After having few bites of it, I felt an excruciating pain in my teeth. On spitting, I found it was chickpea sized piece of rock. We called the waiter and asked them about it and without apologising they took the rock and came back with a lame answer that it must have come with the salt. My question is that do they pick salt from the sea shore close by? It was unacceptable that they still charged us full price of the pasta. The waiter staff is very rude and inhospitable.

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

I always come here whenever I visited Bari, very nice food- I love the seafood grill & good ambience. Always busy!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Nice foods, beautifully cooked. Tuna steaks in particular is cooked to perfection. Great atmosphere to come with friends.