Review Highlights

from USD 104.60
More Info
from USD 11.60
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped by on the recommendation of a local. Very good coffee and pastries and more to eat. Inexpensive. With easy menus for us English speakers to better get by. Sorry it took 3 weeks here to find this place. Will go back.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

There are not enough words to explain how much my husband and I loved going to Pigafetta. We became accustomed to the best and strongest coffee we’ve ever had (and we are coffee addicts) and are slightly worried that we won’t be able to have their coffee every morning anymore.

The cafe is as authentic as it gets. Gigi and Carla (the owners) are super friendly and warm, and were always giving us travel recommendations throughout our two month stay.

Go here for an exceptional Italian cafe experience. Can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Caffe Pigafetta is by far the best place to get coffee in the city center. Always made to order with fresh ground beans. I try to make it daily for an espresso.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Wonderfully atmospheric café next to Casa Pigafetta with huge selection of high quality teas and coffees. Superb paninis prepared in front of you with freshly sliced prosciutto and mozzarella at very reasonable cost. Sit back and enjoy the ambience.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Amazing coffee! Great and friendly service. If you like iced coffee he makes amazing shakerots. He has coffees from all over the world. The Hawaiian coffee he has is the best!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Sit and check out the huge menu of exotic brews this cafe has. The owners are friendly and always appreciative. I visit for a espresso every time I visit the market. Great little place.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

Welcome stop for a coffee and sandwich during the rainy day in Vicenza. Nice atmosphere with local people congregating. Had panini sandwich and very good coffee for reasonable price. Service with the smile and personal attention.
One issue is the toilet - need to use sliding door at the end of the room to find the hole in the floor. It was surprising to see this in modern times.

1  Thank Atael
Reviewed 21 January 2016

Three friends enjoyed tea and coffee plus broche. Management very helpful. Made friends with locals. If I ever return I will go there again.

Reviewed 8 January 2016

I come here very often while in Vicenza. The staff is very friendly (even if when they are overwhelmed with work they might seem a bit distant) and the coffee and tea are always extremely tasty. It is a pleasant break every time.

Reviewed 25 October 2015

Simply the best coffee & coffee place in Vicenza. "Must" for every list. Lovely owners, great ambience.