See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2014

Just across from cafe where university students are very loud until 1-2am. Despite closed shutters, windows and Ear plugs. Then at 630am, someone moves furniture upstairs, slides chairs on tiles, thumps, every morning! Water temp in shower always changing hot, cold, hot.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I been in the B&B where nobody check-in me everything was close and when they attend me I have different address, I walked almost for 10 minute in different direction with my language for going in different B&B. I paid in add a breakfast in a B&B, 5 euro for person everyday, the lousy breakfast,when if I did know I prefer gonna have a breakfast in the bar with less money. They steal a money and bad organization.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We stayed for two nights in Verona and it was a lovely experience. The apartment is in a good location, 15 minutes walking from Plaza Bra, where the Arena is. We used a bus to get to the train station which took us about half an hour total. The apartment is in a very good condition, very clean and well furnished. We had our private bathroom. Also we could use the terrace (I am a smoker) . The service was very good and friendly. The lady who gave us the keys even came to pick us up from the train station when we arrived.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 20 August 2014

our stay in Verina was very nice also thanks to the hotel location which was very central. we had a great view of the arena from our bedroom window. The owners were very nice and even came to pick us up at the station.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Ad centrum was a very comfortable, welcoming, and relaxed place to stay in lovely Verona. My husband and I enjoyed the privacy and quiet location. A little far from the airport thought accessible by bus if you can work out the transport service. Great continental breakfast included, good cleaning service and extremely secure rooms. The manager and staff are very approachable and friendly. Thanks heaps.

Jess + Guy

Room Tip: All rooms would be equally as comfortable I imagine, though our double room had two single beds pushed together which was a bit irritating at times but other wise the room and private bathroom was great.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple