“Simple & tasty”

La Lanterna - Ristorante Vegano Biologico
Reserve with
La Lanterna - Ristorante Vegano Biologico is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #95 of 1,321 Restaurants in Verona
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2018

A good range of vegan choices. Lovely charming staff, who did their best to communicate with us. An interesting and different choice of deserts.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal at La Lanterna, you really get what you pay for. The new menu just launched so there was no English version but the waitress was more than happy to explain each dish to us.

I went for the vegan mixed grill - it was filling and of course a great protein hit!! My boyfriend chose the carrot gnocchi which could've been a bigger portion, but delicious nonetheless. Lots of people having at least one course, so maybe that's the way to go!

Everything on the menu looked great - you can't go wrong with this restaurant.

Bianco balsamic vinegar and vegan Parmesan, and the fresh seeded bread were amazing.

Go visit! Vegan, vegetarian, or otherwise!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

I chose La Lanterna according to reviews on tripadvisor and Happy cow also and it was the right choice. I ordered spaghetti carbonara, they were very tasty and al dente! Fried dumplings (gnocco fritto) with cream was super tasty and for the end the grilled vegetables was not that good, the grilled salad looks like a bit old and carrot has strange taste, but other meals were so delicious. Service was super nice and they speaking english very well. I recomend a lot! :-)
I paid for all 20 euros, btw: they served vegan parmesan here!!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

This has probably been one of my favourite vegan restaurants I've ever visited, if not my favourite. I loved the atmosphere in the restaurant, and the choice of dishes was great too. I went for the lunch plate during the week which was quite cheap (8€ including drink and coffee) and for a dish off the menu on the weekend. I was especially excited to see options on the menu that I haven't seen at any other restaurant before. 100% worth a visit. (Even if you're not vegan and just want some great food!)

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Exceptional food and service, all dishes with Tempeh are superb. Ingredients are carefully sourced and everything seems to be homemade. Plenty of gluten free option and probably the best gluten free focaccia I have ever tried. Can't go wrong, whether you are vegan or not.

1  Thank Luke B