“Free apetizer”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2018

My family and I dined here last night. I had been here before with the 500 Miglia tour and I new the place is gourgious and the quality of food is high. These two aspects were certainly confirmed last night, as it was the courtesy of waiters. We even had free music thanks to a concert going on in the nearby Arena. Sitting outdoor in a full summer evening was somewhat of a challenge due to the high temperature, but it was well paid off by the entertaining passeggio and the overall breathtaking environment.
We had tuna carpaccio and antipasto di mare as appetizers and when the waiter dropped the acciughe antipasto, I was pleased since I had wanted to order it, but my family thought it would have been too much. It was not too much and - since I did not order the acciughe, as we finished appetizers, I was let know my bill would not include the acciughe as they were an error of the boy. Very appreciated!
Pastas were excellent with a particular recommendation for the ravioli with truffles.
For 40€, we had an eccellente bottle of red valpolicella. With desserts and coffees, we spent €50 per person. A memorable evening! We think this is going to be a fix summer appointment from now on. Four stars, not five, because one of the napkins was dirty and needed replacement.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We ate, with friends, on the terrace prior to the Opera. The food was excellent and very well presented. The staff were attentive but not imposing.
Probably one of the the most expensive restaurants around the Arena but certainly worth the money for a delightful meal.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Classic venue on Piazza Bra, had very good breakfast/brunch withone of the best omelettes I've had for a long time!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Gorgeous room, exceptional service, amazing cocktail and wine selection, great selection of food items, perfect location steps from the forum and the shopping centre. Will definitely recommend. Also go for aperitivo for a unique classy experience. can't wait to return! a must in Verona!

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Lovely chateaubriand.
Expensive...yes.
Worth it.... absolutely.
Great service and atmosphere.
If you want a romantic start to the evening then this is your place.