All reviews good size shuttle service clean rooms one night very nice hotel shower room within walking distance verona arena a great stay top floor recommend this hotel train station taxi bardolino city venice luggage
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Not if you want to be in a nice area, not if you want to in peace and quietness, not if you want good service, not if your navigator isn't updated because you'll never find it. Under no circumstance this hotel can be rated as a 4 stars.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel from 9th to 16th September 2017 and have no doubt to say that it is a good hotel. I checked into the hotel around 2:45 am at night and find no difficulty during check in. The behaviour of the staffs are excellent and they were always helpful. I always got prompt reply from them. The room was bigger in size and well decorated. The view from the room was also good. Though it is at comparatively longer distance from arena but I feel it is not a disadvantage. The distance can be covered by walking. I remember everyday l used to walk to arena and come back. The hotel probably provides shuttle service to arena. Probably the service is free, but I am not sure. The breakfast was good but the menu was same everyday. However plenty of varieties of foods are available. Overall I will recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2017

This Hotel has a great location if you are traveling with a vehicle, however we didn’t. If I would go back to Verona I would consider stay closer to the city center. The walk to and from city center isn’t that nice, large roads and heavy traffic combined with unsafe areas. I strongly recommend taxi.

However… The hotel is nice and the staff is great, no problem leaving the luggage in the reception if you are arriving early. Ok breakfast and nice room. Even though the Hotel is located near large roads, the rooms are silent and soundproof.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017

We spent 2 nights in Verona and I picked San Pietro Hotel.
Very clean property with great service - not over the top but absolutely polite and friendly. This hotel surprised me - our room was very clean (compare to some dirty 5 star hotels - hats off to San Pietro). Room was good size and comfortable. Bed and pillows - super.
Breakfast - great. Simple, with very good choices and absolutely delicious. Even though the place for breakfast is not huge, it was well organized and the morning crew was very good at keeping it clean and ready for other guests.
The only note is: there is not really "view" to Verona but it is not a big deal. This hotel offers shuttle to the center and even if you need to take taxi the ride is not expensive and it is like 5-6 minutes to Arena Di Verona.
Overall: I would say this property is well managed. Our stay was really pleasant with simple and friendly Italian charm.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very clean! The hotel staff is very kind and service here is helpful.
The breakfast was included and they offered an excellent assortment...lots to choose from and it was fresh every day.
Offered a free shuttle from the hotel to a location near the Verona Arena on nights there is an Opera performance from 5:30-830pm. You just have to book at the front desk.
Historical Verona is approximately a 1.5km straight walk ahead.
Very close to the Porta Nuova Train Station and with a recently opened South Entrance, you can walk out the back of the train station, and you're a 10 minute walk. We did it several times with our 9 year old daughter and it was so easy.
We've travelled a lot in Europe in the past 2 years and this is one of the nicest locations we've stayed at. It's clean, safe and friendly and a good price.
I would recommend this to family or friends.

Trip type: Travelled with family